Photo

Luvmoo (Jen's) Jamaica Wedding Planning Thread! ( with LOTS of Pics)

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 luvmoo

luvmoo
  • 503 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:36 AM

Thank you so much sgreen99, it was actually perfect.. i am biased of course.. but there is NOTHING that i would have changed.. and i am being completely honest! well except for the wind.. hahaha it was a little windy for day.. not that it was super bad, but it was a challenge when my hair and dress kept blowing all over the place.. so it was hard for some photos lol.. i got the sky lanterns from weddinglanterns.com  as they seemed to be the cheapest pertaining to shipping to Canada etc..  all the others had a ton for shipping.. so that is why i went with them :)

Originally Posted by sgreen99 

Fantastic work, everything looked amazing, you had a stunning wedding!

It's so nice to see some vendors that ship to Canada too :)  Any recommendations on where to but the sky lanters?

It wasn't too bad actually.. they had the resort staff standing guard and trying to prevent people walking behind us and what not.. so we didnt really have that as an issue.. i guess one guy had snuck through but one of my guests shooed him away.. i didnt even notice! someone told me about it afterward hahaha.. but all in all it wasn't bad at all!

My ceremony was at 4:00PM and we did that to allow us enough daylight to be able to get photos taken before sunset :)

Originally Posted by albellis 

Great photos! Thanks for sharing :)  Were there any issues with other guests being too close to your site on the beach during the ceremony? I would love to get married on the beach, but am concerned that we will end up with pictures of some guy in a speedo in the background   What time was your ceremony? I wonder if it is closer to 5pm then people would be off the beach getting ready for dinner.

#32 mzthan6

mzthan6
    • 176 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:14 AM

congratulations!! everything looks great.  who did your flower?  also do you have pix of your reception table? would love to see it

#33 luvmoo

luvmoo
      • 503 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:28 AM

Thanks! Tai Flora did my flowers.. they were beautiful!! :) i don't have full pics of the tables for the reception yet.. i am hoping that the photographer got some.. so when she finished with my photos i will know more. as soon as i get one i will post one on here :)

Originally Posted by mzthan6 

congratulations!! everything looks great.  who did your flower?  also do you have pix of your reception table? would love to see it

#34 tkuzma

tkuzma
        • 418 posts
        • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:31 PM

Congratulations on getting married! Your wedding looked beautiful! Where did you buy your canvas OOT bags? Thanks!

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#35 MJKH

MJKH
        • Site Supporter
        • 654 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:18 PM

Whoa!!!  I just got caught up now!  I'm so thrilled for you guys...looks like a beautiful sunny day...a big CONGRATS to you both : )

#36 kristinalilly

kristinalilly
          • 182 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:11 PM

Congratulations! It looks like you had such a perfect day!

I love the beach setup and that there are even trees on the beach! Such a nice setting

#37 kfarkas26

kfarkas26
            • Site Supporter
            • 209 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:17 PM

The wedding looked beautful! We are thinking about booking both Misha and the steel band. Would you book both of them again if you could do it over?

#38 luvmoo

luvmoo
              • 503 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:10 PM

Thanks!! Kfarkas26, i would absolutely book either one of them again.. without even hesitating!!!!!  :) Misha is awesome!!!! and everyone enjoyed the steel pan band.. infact.. people are STILL talking about it, and we have been married for 3 months :) If you have any questions about Misha or what not.. please do feel free!! :)

#39 kfarkas26

kfarkas26
                • Site Supporter
                • 209 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:28 AM

Thanks! We are 100% going to book misha! still on the fence for the steel pan band but we have lots and lots of time for that!

#40 Kristin Ri

Kristin Ri
                  • 162 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 01:19 PM

Everything looks so beautiful. thanks for sharing!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users