Sign in to follow this  
DreaW

Sushi Cooking Class

hi girls...last night was a lot of fun...we learned how to cook the rice, we learned the history of sushi, we learned.....how to make hand rolls, cut sushi, make wasabi, california rolls....

Like I said it was a lot of fun, and totally worth it... Have some pics if you like to see, just let me know and I'll post them :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaW View Post
hi girls...last night was a lot of fun...we learned how to cook the rice, we learned the history of sushi, we learned.....how to make hand rolls, cut sushi, make wasabi, california rolls....

Like I said it was a lot of fun, and totally worth it... Have some pics if you like to see, just let me know and I'll post them :)
definitely post them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaW View Post

Was that really a question that needed to be asked? lol Glad you had a fun time. My FI hates sushi, but I LOVE it!!

Just found this post..I'm so jealous!!! Sushi is my absolutely favorite food!! And ummm..Drea...do you even have to ask if anyone wants to see pics? I think "show us your pics" is the mantra of BDW. lol.

i love taking cooking classes!! i love sur la table! i am a kitchen/cooking gadget junkie!!!

i used to make sushi at home but it was too much work for the stuff i wanted...

pics to come ladies (will post them tomorrow (fri))....lol, sorry was busy today getting a massage and fixing up apartment. Having the BBQ Potluck on Sat. (I think Jamy is going to be coming with Hubby) :)....

Will also post pics of that later....

So like I said I would post pics of our Sushi Cooking Class that Erik and I did for my birthday present...It was a lot of fun.

Next Sat. we are going to have our own sushi dinner night with friends and make sushi from our house and of course drink lots of wine :)

here are the pics :)

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.