Photo

HELLO LADIES! CAN ANYONE INFORM ME ON THE MOST AFFORDABLE RESORTS IN THE CARIBBEAN TO CELEBRATE A WEDDING???

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 JBride777

JBride777
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 03:56 PM

HELLO LADIES!

I NEED AS MUCH OPTIONS AND INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE ON ALL TYPE OF ALL INCLUSIVE RESORTS IN THE CARIBBEAN WHERE IT IS THE MOST AFFORDABLE TO CELEBRATE A WEDDING???

****IF ANYONE CAN PLEASE LIST RESORTS AND SOME INFO ON WHERE, IT WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! THANKS SO MUCH!

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:30 PM

hi!  try checking out this area and digging into each area and find a location that looks good to you!  

http://www.bestdesti...egory/caribbean

#3 JBride777

JBride777
      • 36 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:35 PM

THANKS A BUNCH!

#4 bsblvrjen

bsblvrjen
        • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:03 PM

We researched a bunch and searched on destinationweddings.com then ended up finding the Grand Pineapple Resort in Antigua. It is all inclusive and that is where we are leaning towards getting married ~ the price and reviews seemed to be ideal for us since we want a destination wedding but are not millionaires.

#5 Lucy R

Lucy R
          • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:07 AM

I had my daughters wedding in Cancun it was all inclusive and 1/4 of the cost of another wedding I had in Dominican Republic hard rock Punta Cana. Which by the way it was pure bad taste, thanks to the worst wedding planners DESTINATIONWEDDINGS.COM won the most rude, unprofessional people's award. Just read reviews.

#6 shaeshae18

shaeshae18
            • Banned
            • 153 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:30 PM

which all inclusive in cancun???

-S

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users