El Dorado Royal Wedding Coordinator recommendation

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 little bride

little bride
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 03:55 PM

Hi Girls!

Congratulations to you whom got married and happy planning to the ones who will be getting married soon ;)

We are planning on a Nov wedding at EDR and trying to find the best coordinator to work with. Can you give me some recommendations? 

* Which off site (Lomas) coordinator did you work with? How was it working with her/he? 

* Which on site coordinator did you work with? How was it working with her/he? 

* Any advice on a wedding at EDR?? 

Thank you so much for your help and insite! this will really help me out :)

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:38 PM

you could check out WCs here ...

http://www.bestdesti...s-travel-agents

and also check out this area ...

http://www.bestdesti...a-all-inclusive

#3 AllieH

AllieH
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 2,014 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
      • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
      • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:22 PM

Hi! are you talking about the EDR in Riviera Maya? If so, we have a thread going here that may help you.  http://www.bestdesti...10#post_1731750

Originally Posted by little bride 

Hi Girls!

Congratulations to you whom got married and happy planning to the ones who will be getting married soon ;)

We are planning on a Nov wedding at EDR and trying to find the best coordinator to work with. Can you give me some recommendations? 

* Which off site (Lomas) coordinator did you work with? How was it working with her/he? 

* Which on site coordinator did you work with? How was it working with her/he? 

* Any advice on a wedding at EDR?? 

Thank you so much for your help and insite! this will really help me out :)

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#4 jnitschke

jnitschke
      • 251 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:28 PM

Allie, I was just about to recommend our thread...when I first got engaged I sat down with a note pad and read 10 pages a day taking notes until I'd managed to make it through the whole thing, I learned so much useful stuff doing that... But Congrats Little Bride...I'm getting married at EDR in May... I'm working with Alejandro Gomez and he's been great.  He gets back to me with in a day or two and provides loads pictures and references.  So I would recommend him. Feel free to PM me if you want to know anything else.

-Jen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users