Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#81 krista33

krista33
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:59 PM

Hi ladies,

Did you guys know they are doing more than one wedding a day now?!?!?!  Did you here anything about this? One of the reasons why we picked here was because they only do 1 wedding a day....

#82 cherri

cherri
    • 27 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:56 PM

Really I thought so too? How do you know they are doing more then one a day?

#83 krista33

krista33
      • 25 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:18 PM

Someone posted it on one of the Facebook forums....it sounds like it may have been a mis understanding now...

#84 KWandCM

KWandCM
        • 189 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:36 AM

Originally Posted by krista33 

Someone posted it on one of the Facebook forums....it sounds like it may have been a mis understanding now...

I hope it was a misunderstanding, I'd be bummed if that was changing. Could you let us know if you hear for sure?

#85 michysmichy

michysmichy
          • 38 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:02 AM

Hi ladies,

Did you guys know they are doing more than one wedding a day now?!?!?!  Did you here anything about this? One of the reasons why we picked here was because they only do 1 wedding a day....

WHAT? since when? are they started that this year? I was told they only did 1 wedding a day as well....i know they do weddings at the other resorts  that day but i thought htat at your resort it was only 1 wedding per day

#86 cherri

cherri
            • 27 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:15 AM

I just called and spoke to the wedding department. They said its one wedding per day at each resort. So there could be two weddings in a day but not at the same iberostar

#87 KWandCM

KWandCM
              • 189 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by cherri 

I just called and spoke to the wedding department. They said its one wedding per day at each resort. So there could be two weddings in a day but not at the same iberostar

Cherri, thank you for checking! Good news! That's what I thought- that they only did one wedding at the Suites, one at the Beach, and one at the Grand per day. Glad to hear that is still the case.

#88 cherri

cherri
                • 27 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:28 PM

No problem... We are getting married 11/12/13 I can't wait! I hope everything turns out to be amazing. Now let the real planning begin... Is anyone just doing a regular dinner? I don't want anything to expensive because we are coming home and having a celebration with our friends and family who couldn't make it to Jamaica.. We just want to have a laid back ceremony and a vacation with our family.

#89 krista33

krista33
                  • 25 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:37 AM

Hi ladies I also checked into that and it is one wedding a day....there must of been a miss communication between that bride and wedding coordinator... sorry about the confusion.....staroxx I asked again about the photographer, she said they did come out with new policies but bc we had ours booked already it doesn't apply to us......

#90 mcc842002

mcc842002
                    • 36 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:49 AM

That was me I posted it on facebook.  There is a lady on here with the same wedding date as mine but she is at the suites and I am at the beach.  I was confused because all along I thought (which I know now is wrong) there was only wedding a day between all three resorts.  I understand now. 

I really like all the help and resources these websites provide but some people (on facebook) get really rude so I deleted the post.  I am more than happy to take the useful information from people but I don't like being bitched at for asking questions that already have been answered this is not directed at you krista33.  I had a rude comment from some Courtney Mara chick it rubbed me the wrong way. 

Im here to help others and let others help me.  Im not a child and I dont want to be scolded like one just because I dont read thousands of pages of forums.  To all the ladies with kind hearts and kinder words such as krista33 thank you.  To all the rest remember what your mother said.  If you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users