Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#71 michysmichy

michysmichy
  • 38 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by jreist 

This is looking from the entrance to the left. 

This is also looking to the left of the entrance, just on the other side of the meridian with the water wheel thingy. You can see the buffet on the far left wall, that is where appetizers are served. 

This is looking straight ahead from the entrance. The bar is immediately in front of you, and then the chairs and buffet to the left. 

This is looking from the back left corner. The buffet is on my left, the entrance is on my right. 

The Cajun restaurant is really beautiful!!!!!

Thank you so much for getting these for me it helps a lot! So exciting :D I have a couple other questions abotu the resort itself. ?

Where did you guys go to drink in the evening? how did u find hte buffet food?  Ddi you have anyone in your party go golfing? do you know how much it cost?

#72 Ploman

Ploman
    • 425 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:07 AM

I just posted my review and pictures here: http://www.bestdesti...ca/reviews/6886

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

#73 staroxx

staroxx
      • 23 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:53 AM

Did any one hire an outsie photographer for the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach in Jamaica? They are telling me i can't bring one in, they would have to spend 1 night in order to take my photos. Any one have the same problems? What did you end up doing?

#74 krista33

krista33
        • 25 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:09 AM

staroxx,

We hired Candid Expressions Jamaica (Roan Robinson) we just have to pay outside vendor fee and day pass....

#75 staroxx

staroxx
          • 23 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by krista33 

staroxx,

We hired Candid Expressions Jamaica (Roan Robinson) we just have to pay outside vendor fee and day pass....

Hi Krista 33

How did you manage that? And do you remember how much you paid for the fees and day pass? See below the wedding coordinator response? I don't understand why they would tell me one thing even though i seen on many photographer websites that taken pictures at the Iberostar?

Dear Roxanne,

For the photographer they must stay at the resort for a minimum of 1 night to do the wedding here. We do not have a vendor fee for the photographers. WE do not allow external florists to do weddings here

Santena Blythe

Wedding coordinator beach

Coordinatora de bodas

#76 Ploman

Ploman
            • 425 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by staroxx 

Hi Krista 33

How did you manage that? And do you remember how much you paid for the fees and day pass? See below the wedding coordinator response? I don't understand why they would tell me one thing even though i seen on many photographer websites that taken pictures at the Iberostar?

Dear Roxanne,

For the photographer they must stay at the resort for a minimum of 1 night to do the wedding here. We do not have a vendor fee for the photographers. WE do not allow external florists to do weddings here

Santena Blythe

Wedding coordinator beach

Coordinatora de bodas

If they do this then it is a VERY new policy! 

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

#77 michysmichy

michysmichy
              • 38 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by jreist 

If they do this then it is a VERY new policy! 

Agreed becuase my wedding is in April, 2013 and i already told htem i hired  Biran N...and they said fine theres a vendor fee..which brain covered.

so i dont get it! Thats so weird!

#78 krista33

krista33
                • 25 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:50 PM

That is very STRANGE!!! im getting married in June and before we booked him, i doubled checked the fees to bring him in...they better not say i cant now....hes booked and i didnt care for thier photographer. I also asked about outside florist. and there was once again the outside fee...Ill ssee if I can dig up my old emails...i better make sure i hold on to those now.

#79 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:02 AM

Hello Iberostar Brides and Grooms,

Just a reminder that we posted the registration information for the Iberostar Wedding Webinar Scheduled for Saturday, February 16, 2013 @ 9:00am PST.

This will be a great webinar where you can learn about the new wedding packages as well as get your wedding questions answered!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#80 staroxx

staroxx
                  • 23 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by krista33 

That is very STRANGE!!! im getting married in June and before we booked him, i doubled checked the fees to bring him in...they better not say i cant now....hes booked and i didnt care for thier photographer. I also asked about outside florist. and there was once again the outside fee...Ill ssee if I can dig up my old emails...i better make sure i hold on to those now.

Let me know what you find, ie: price, policy.. i did book my group back in November.. so i don't know if i fall under their "new" policy. I am still waiting on a reply back from them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users