#11 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:55 PM

Just a heads up:

Wright Travel Agency: Karisma GI Wedding Consultants!

You get some great perks by booking through a GI Consultant like your choice of:

Welcome Cocktail Reception

Caribe Photo $350 Package Credit

Bride's Spa Package

More information on the different packages in the link above.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#12 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:01 PM

If you have a wedding for this fall at a Karisma Resort and have not booked your room/group block, book with Wright Travel and get your choice of:

• "Sweet" Upgrade (there are some exclusions to the upgrade like no presidential suites, honeymoon suites, etc.)
  • Beachfron Candlelight Dinner
  • 50 minute sky massage

or you can give to someone else in the group that books through Wright Travel.

We only have a limited amount of certificates so this is a limited time offer while certificates last so contact us to get your upgrade!

To get more information about booking your Karisma Wedding with a GI Wedding Consultant at Wright Travel Agency, you can contact us here: GI Wedding Consultant Information Request or email us!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#13 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:11 PM

Hello Karisma Besties,

If you are getting married at a Karisma Hotel or thinking about getting married at a Karisma Hotel, join our Karisma wedding webinar, October 6 @ 6:00pm PST.  

Registration information has been added to the original post.  Space is limited!

Awards and recognition: 

#14 Jalonzo

Jalonzo
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:32 PM

How did the wedding go?

I am just in the process of confirming locations. Having the Welcome Cocktail hour on the beach with the fiesta package, Ceremony on beach, cocktail hour at pool, and reception at papitos.

Where did you have your events? and if you had them pool side, did you have randoms walking everywhere?

Would love to hear how it went!! i get married there in May 2013.

Thanks,

J

#15 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:44 AM

Congrats J! and all the best with finding all the answers you need to create that perfect wedding of your dreams! enjoy your process and exciting journey ahead, and all the Best!

team MTM asst Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#16 addy

addy
      • 4 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

Hi Ladies,

I am wanting to get married in October or November 2013.  I am still debating on location though.   Does El Dorado Maroma allow you to take over a restaurant for private dinner/dance reception?

Also - what ceremony locations are available at El Dorado Royale?

Thanks!

#17 murmel

murmel
        • Resort/Area Ambassadors
        • 1,407 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
        • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by addy 

Hi Ladies,

I am wanting to get married in October or November 2013.  I am still debating on location though.   Does El Dorado Maroma allow you to take over a restaurant for private dinner/dance reception?

Also - what ceremony locations are available at El Dorado Royale?

Thanks!

There are about a dozen different wedding locations at the Royale. If you click on my profile and go to the photo section, there are photos of all the ceremony and reception sites at the Royale (with the exception of the indoor rooms).

I don't know much about the Maroma resort, I have not visited there yet!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#18 BrittneyBoyce

BrittneyBoyce
        • 4 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:34 AM

We will have 1 child....can you tell me what issues you had??

#19 katjack

katjack
          • 2 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by BrittneyBoyce 

We will have 1 child....can you tell me what issues you had??

We got married at ED Maroma in May of 2012. We also had one child (that family stayed at the Azul 5 resort).   We planned to get married on the beach, but it was raining, so we ended up in the cute chapel on the ED Maroma hotel property. The child was welcome there.  We also had our reception and rehearsal dinner at the Maroma Marina next door because of the child.  It was pretty - a big space. 

#20 Lfcgirl88

Lfcgirl88
            • 31 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:24 AM

Hi All, EDM is currently top of our wedding destination list just wondering if any brides who have been married there would share their experiences/ if they ave reviewed the resort anywhere? Thanks :) x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users