Pre-Wedding Gift, OOT Bag Or Bridesmaid Gift

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 anichols8

• 232 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:27 AM

I'm not sure if anyone else is doing this but I am sending my bridesmaids a card with a luggage tag and now I found these passport covers on Amazon.  It just so happens that they all love red so it works for me but the are 2.99 so I just had to post them.

Then, I found these for 10.70 each.  I think it's pretty cool and so I am considering these so that they can keep all of there travel documents in one place. 

The thing I LOVE about the 10.70 one is that it has a separate passport holder and a pen holder.  Every time I leave the country I forget that I am going to need a pen on the plane to fill out my customs forms and I never put one in my travel purse. 

#2 lmdavis

• 151 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:57 PM

So true about the pen! I think they will love it, and it is so thoughtful!

#3 Sllefebvr

• 1,008 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:37 PM

LOVE LOVE the passport covers!!! Thanks for the post!! I love how they are $2.99 also!! A little extra something to send to my bridesmaids for under $20.00 for all!!! <3

#4 MrsHamblett2012

• 118 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:58 PM

sooo cute!! I def want to buy these!

#5 mrlddst

• 222 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:59 PM

Ohh...they are both great additions, but I love the colors available for the passport cover.

Its done.....you can read my planning journal or the review...long over due.

#6 tiffles24

• 151 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:14 AM

Love the red passport covers!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users