• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 01:28 PM

*Update*

Ok I ordered from this vendor and I just wanted to note that as expensive as their jewelry is, I think it is really cheap quality. While my earrings and bracelet will do, I'm not impressed considering the money you fork over. I have earrings from Nordstroms that were $25 that I think were better quality. Not $54! Ok, I just wanted to provide fair warning if anyone ordered from them. I wasn't too impressed and it's non-returnable since it's "custom."
    Happily married since 2008

#12 lucy106

lucy106
    • 2,880 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 03:52 PM

Thank you for the feedback. It is pretty damn expensive to be cheap quality. It is a fun idea so I guess if you dont care too much about long term usage then the quality may not matter.

#13 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
      • 1,881 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 03:55 PM

cute...i LOVE this forum!
        http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
        February 14, 2009

#14 Saraha

Saraha
        • 2,597 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 04:23 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
          *Update*

Ok I ordered from this vendor and I just wanted to note that as expensive as their jewelry is, I think it is really cheap quality. While my earrings and bracelet will do, I'm not impressed considering the money you fork over. I have earrings from Nordstroms that were $25 that I think were better quality. Not $54! Ok, I just wanted to provide fair warning if anyone ordered from them. I wasn't too impressed and it's non-returnable since it's "custom."
          HMMM thats a bummer, becuase its really pretty!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users