Photo

Orange and purple?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#21 soonCB

soonCB
  • 264 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:52 AM

marilili! Great job on the invites! They look fantastic! How much did it end up costing you for everything? For the cards your hubby designed them and then you had them printed with vistaprint right? What does the back look like? I LOVE the lace touch holding everything together!

Unfortunately I need to go buy more paper for our invites, so they will not be done until next month. I bought the paper in the states and I live in Canada. So . . . . I will be trying to find them in Canada or else making another trip to the States soon.

Great Job Again!

#22 bride81

bride81
    • 216 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:10 PM

great invites marilili!!  soonCb, how do I do the color scheme?

Originally Posted by soonCB 

marilili! Great job on the invites! They look fantastic! How much did it end up costing you for everything? For the cards your hubby designed them and then you had them printed with vistaprint right? What does the back look like? I LOVE the lace touch holding everything together!

Unfortunately I need to go buy more paper for our invites, so they will not be done until next month. I bought the paper in the states and I live in Canada. So . . . . I will be trying to find them in Canada or else making another trip to the States soon.

Great Job Again!

#23 soonCB

soonCB
      • 264 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:22 PM

bride81- I'm not sure what you are referring to. The collage? It's just a google image. I am sure you could make it if you have a bunch images you like.

Originally Posted by bride81 

great invites marilili!!  soonCb, how do I do the color scheme?

#24 marilili

marilili
        • 200 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:54 PM

final pass back copy copy.png

This is what we did for the back.  It is approximate and in US dollars.

The cardstock paper $20 for 250 sheets, using left overs for menus, signs, etc

The actual boarding passes were printed on rack cards on vistaprint.com and paid $35 for 100. 

The heart hole puncher $1

The scorer was about $ 4

For the lace for 100 invites  paid about $ 22

I already  had white cardstock for the monogram and I had postcards as well and I just printed them, so it wasn't too much of an additional cost for me.

If I didn't have so many invites to do, I would have probably bought the sparkling, prettier cardstock.  I didn't want to throw the paper I already bought since most people will probably not keep our invites for long anyways :)

#25 marilili

marilili
          • 200 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:59 PM

where did you get the paper?  Are you far from the states?  Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.  Maybe I can pick up and ship to you if it's a major chain or website that only ships to the US.

#26 soonCB

soonCB
            • 264 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:28 PM

Thanks for the information abot your invites! great job. I really like the back.

No, we are not far from the states about 2 hour drive. I will be heading down there probably at the end of the month. Thanks so much for the offer though.

#27 dallace

dallace
              • 220 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:07 AM

LOVE the purple and orange together!! Originally thats what I wanted for our colors but it didn't fly with my man - especially since it could have meant putting the boys in purple shirts or incorporating purple with them somehow since the girls are in orange. Anyways, We decided to do orange and turqoise which is just as good! =)

#28 soonCB

soonCB
                • 264 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:04 PM

We finally got out passport invitations from Enchanted Moments! I am so happpy to share them with you guys! I am really happy how they turned out! :)

passport1.jpgpassport6.jpgpassport5.jpgpassport3.jpgpassport.jpg

I Can't get it to put the orde properly, but the last pic is the first page of the passport

#29 fallfromgrace

fallfromgrace
                  • 200 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:48 AM

Oh, Passport invites are cool!!

#30 cindy2013

cindy2013
                    • 189 posts
                    • Wedding Date:March 12, 2013
                    • Wedding Location:Kukua, Punta Cana
                    • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:29 AM

Those are perfect, the paper is awesome! You must be soo happy with those!!

Originally Posted by soonCB 

We finally got out passport invitations from Enchanted Moments! I am so happpy to share them with you guys! I am really happy how they turned out! :)

passport1.jpgpassport6.jpgpassport5.jpgpassport3.jpgpassport.jpg

I Can't get it to put the orde properly, but the last pic is the first page of the passport

Bling in Bloom - Floral Brooch Bouquets

http://www.facebook.com/blinginbloom

blinginbloom@outlook.com

@blinginbloom

IG: blinginbloom

IMG_4232.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users