Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by Braf View Post

 

Does anybody know anything about Blue Venado's preferred providers? I can't seem to find any reviews on them.

 

http://www.pentaflor.com.mx/ - The florist

http://quazzproducciones.com/ - Video/Photos

http://partyplanetproductions.com/ - DJ/Entertainment

http://paradisusweddings.com/ - Coordination

Preferred vendors typically means "pays a commission to the hotel" for being recommended...  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Braf View Post

 

Does anybody know anything about Blue Venado's preferred providers? I can't seem to find any reviews on them.

 

http://www.pentaflor.com.mx/ - The florist

http://quazzproducciones.com/ - Video/Photos

http://partyplanetproductions.com/ - DJ/Entertainment

http://paradisusweddings.com/ - Coordination

 im bringing my own band, mariachi,photographer and wedding planner so this probably isnt that helpful...but i did a LOT of research before i chose them and didnt come across any of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, well they said they were open to anyone these were just their proveedores de confianza. We just thought we should look into them before dismissing lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Braf View Post

 

Yes, well they said they were open to anyone these were just their proveedores de confianza. We just thought we should look into them before dismissing lol

 

have you definitely decided on BV or is it just an option?! I only booked last week so im working out the details of mine. cant decide between set menus (chef recommendations) that come with all the extras - midnight snack, cocktail, decoration....or a la carte. im dying to know what someone else is doing...,.i only have 2 months till my wedding!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see that the recommended coordinator, Paradisius Weddings, has our wedding pictures up on their facebook page and website. I just want to clarify that we did not use this vendor. We hired Erica of Weddings in Playa, who did the greatest job at putting our wedding together.

Maybe Paradisius is just trying to show other weddings at BV on their site but it's confusing for other brides considering them and I would hate to think they are taking credit for something they had no involvement in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Ceelou View Post

 

I see that the recommended coordinator, Paradisius Weddings, has our wedding pictures up on their facebook page and website. I just want to clarify that we did not use this vendor. We hired Erica of Weddings in Playa, who did the greatest job at putting our wedding together.

Maybe Paradisius is just trying to show other weddings at BV on their site but it's confusing for other brides considering them and I would hate to think they are taking credit for something they had no involvement in.

Christine,

 

Hummmm... I'm very sorry about this.   For sure, we sent some images (with our logo) and we control the copyright of these images with BV such that they MUST NOT distribute the images and we only allow the license of these images for 1 year so that we can check to make sure they are using them within our terms... This protects our clients and also protects them for not taking advantage of the images as well.

 

In this case, they have distributed the images to Paradisus without our or your consent.  FYI, We sent a message to Paradisus and asked them to stop using the images and are also trying to contact BV via phone to express our concerns with this matter.  

 

I'd like to offer you our sincerest apologies for this and reassure that we did not authorize this use.

 

We will be in touch,

Matt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by JessiTaylor View Post

 

 

have you definitely decided on BV or is it just an option?! I only booked last week so im working out the details of mine. cant decide between set menus (chef recommendations) that come with all the extras - midnight snack, cocktail, decoration....or a la carte. im dying to know what someone else is doing...,.i only have 2 months till my wedding!

 

It's just an option, but at the moment our no.1 option. I'm in London so can probably only visit once before the big day in August 2014 so just trying to find out as much as I can before visiting in April. Only two months? That's exciting! Stressful but exciting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Matt - no need to apologize...

I just want to make sure I support all the amazing people that DID make our wedding so great and ensure they are getting the credit they deserve!

Thanks for looking into it!
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • 123weddingcards.com believes in offering soothing and elegant wedding invitations that are available in exquisite designs to complement the style of bride and groom on their wedding day. Our designer wedding cards are highly premium & come with attractive design. Laser Cut Invitations Foil Stamped Invitations Embossed Invitations Glitter Invitations Floral Invitations Peacock Invitations Box Invitations Paisley Invitations Our ultimate goal is to provide the best and impeccable high-quality designs to unite your love with eternal memories by using diverse printing options like embossing, flocking, raised silk screen printing, hot foil stamping, and laser cuttings, to give a new multifaceted look to wedding invitations.  
    • The amazing destination for couples Vietnam is a very beautiful destination for newlyweds. The country is very diverse in terms of culture, nature, city, ethnic ... So come to Vietnam, you will experience all that you like from rural, modern, luxurious with low cost. Newlywed couples are eager to have a wonderful honeymoon without a problem abroad. However, the visa will be a surprise factor that can ruin the trip at any time.  To make sure that everything is ok, please contact us at our company. HGTECH specializes in providing services related to visa, passports, emergency ID, booking air tickets, booking ... Please contact us for a free visa consultation. and related issues. HGTECH INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT AND TRADING COMPANY
      Providing services related to the field of visa, passports, emergency CMT, booking air tickets, booking ...
      Head office: 39 An Trach 1, Dong Da Dist. Hanoi
      Hotline: 0989.496.239 - Mobile: 0243.7326.897
      Email: visa.vn55@gmail.com// info@hgtech.vn
      Website: http://www.visavietnamsupport.com/  
    • Hi I just want to tell you that you don't have to worry about any arrangement for your sister marriage. So many websites are available in the market whose helping you for choosing the beautiful flower arrangement for your sister marriage. You can go to some good websites and solve your problem regarding flower arrangement for your sister marriage.  My brother was getting marriage in last month, I was also facing this problem on that time. I have been searching so many websites that have helped me to getting  wedding arrangement. One of the websites was Asian Venue Guide which helped me for selecting a beautiful flower for reception hall as well as for stage also. I hope this helps you also 
    • look like Is really amazing cloth bag.I like it
    • Hi all, My younger sister is 5 months carrying. She is suffering from hearing loss now. She was perfectly alright before she got conceived. But once she got conceived her hearing ability started getting reduced. Is it quite common now? What would be the reason for hearing loss during the pregnancy period? After scanning the doctor said that the baby is underweight. Since she is suffering from severe vomiting, she is not eating any food. Hence she seems to be very weak. The doctor has prescribed a lot of medicines for her to stay healthy and to deliver a healthy baby. In the midst of all these she is also undergoing the treatment under a hearing aid audiologist in order to improve her hearing ability. Will she completely regain her hearing ability?
  • Topics

×