608 replies to this topic

#461 Mady28

Mady28
  • 164 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 28, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Huracan Cafe
  • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:54 AM

Hello ladies, I have made reservations at Majestic Elegance, but I wanted to know if any bride has given their guests the option of staying at Majestic Colonial. Thanks!

#462 Smithk79

Smithk79
  • 149 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:52 PM

We had everyone stay at ME, they share the Caribbean St area and are right next to each other but we saw MC guests get turned away, redirected from ME so ww would not get to hang with MC guests.for meals, at the pool etc. Altho someone did say Mc guests could go to ME so maybe depends on how strict certain staff are??

#463 sdj327

sdj327
    • 171 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:34 PM

does anybody have cute welcome letter or pre wedding mailer with info on majestic elegance that they would be willing to share?

#464 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
      • 313 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by sdj327 

does anybody have cute welcome letter or pre wedding mailer with info on majestic elegance that they would be willing to share?

I've started a welcome brochure ... although it doesn't have a lot of info on the Majestic Specifically. 

I've been wanting to make a pre-travel letter .... it is on my to-do list (want this done by the end of Feb).  

I would love samples of either!  I know there are some on here already, but not sure about Majestic Elegance ones.  If you get any sent to you let me know.  Otherwise I will share mine as soon as I finish!

#465 Miche35

Miche35
        • 7 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:36 PM

Hello!! Can you email me the attachments you recieved. Mng1211@aol.com THank you!!

#466 reneelovesdanny

reneelovesdanny
          • 6 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:40 PM

I am confirmed for June 7, 2014.... I am doing the see and sea dinner and then a beach reception. I was going to have a dj...anyone have a cocktail hour? Any info on the photographers they use? What about the weather...will it be too hot? So many questions...yikes! Help please!

#467 reneelovesdanny

reneelovesdanny
            • 6 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:45 PM

Oh....and what about airport to resort transportation? Any ideas?

#468 sdj327

sdj327
              • 171 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by reneelovesdanny 

Oh....and what about airport to resort transportation? Any ideas?

My travel agent arranged transportation for our guests. It is $16 roundtrip. Her info -Patty Jordan-714.281.6255

#469 sdj327

sdj327
                • 171 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by reneelovesdanny 

I am confirmed for June 7, 2014.... I am doing the see and sea dinner and then a beach reception. I was going to have a dj...anyone have a cocktail hour? Any info on the photographers they use? What about the weather...will it be too hot? So many questions...yikes! Help please!

I'm using Phil Steingard and I've heard he's amazing. He stays at the ME/MC so you don't have to pay vendor fee for him. His number is 888.864.9832

#470 jsscgdnkf

jsscgdnkf
                  • 8 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:51 PM

Just set my date! July 23, 2013 @ 7:00pm on the beach! I'm so excited to start planning!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users