Majestic Colonial/Elegance Brides 2012-2013

• Please log in to reply
608 replies to this topic

#431 kayb0123

kayb0123
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by LollyG 

I am leaving for the Majestic Elegance with my fianc©, family and friends in just 3 SLEEPS!! Wedding is on the 21st!  Thanks for all your help ladies!

Hey don't forget about us!! Make sure you let us know how everything went!

Best wishes to you and your fiance!

#432 caribbeanmotion

caribbeanmotion
    • Vendor
    • 111 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:15 PM

♥Jennifer & Michael♥ January 12,2013

Thank you for choosing

#433 mjhoddi

mjhoddi
      • Site Supporter
      • 9 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:44 PM

Soo glad I was following Punta Bride and found this thread... lol...   :o) We was planning to get married at Atlantis/cloister in the Bahamas but now We are looking at getting married at Majestic Elegance on May 29th, 2013 @ the Gazebo.. Thinking maybe a 4:00 ceremony.. Wasn't sure of a good time but I don't want a big gap between the ceremony and dinner. We just got our group rates from our TA the other night and ME sent my TA 9 attachments if anyone wants them. (I can post or email)  But they seem to be the same info as Heidi aka "Tink" and Cindy from here had sent me. These ladies just had a little bit more info purtaining to reception dinners.  

Hello MissBubbles! I am planning my destination wedding and I am having trouble deciding between a couple of the resorts. I emailed but haven't heard back from the Majestic, so I haven't been able to get any wedding package info from them. Could you send me your wedding package info?

#434 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
        • 313 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by mjhoddi 

Hello MissBubbles! I am planning my destination wedding and I am having trouble deciding between a couple of the resorts. I emailed but haven't heard back from the Majestic, so I haven't been able to get any wedding package info from them. Could you send me your wedding package info?

Send me your email address and I can forward you all of the information!

#435 mjhoddi

mjhoddi
          • Site Supporter
          • 9 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

Send me your email address and I can forward you all of the information!

Thanks so much!! It's hognut21@hotmail.com

#436 StephF

StephF
            • 14 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:53 AM

PuntaBride- would you mind sending the info to me as well? Its steph_finn@hotmail.com. Thank you so much!

#437 TKD021

TKD021
              • 4 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:09 PM

Could you please send me the info as well tkdsmiles@aol.com.... Also if anyone has info for groups at this resort if they offer free upgrades or anything.. Also charges for kids... Thanks

#438 SMSayers

SMSayers
                • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:51 PM

Does anyone have names of TA's they are working with for Majestic? We are looking to be here around this time next year but would like to sit down and make sure everyone can afford it so we can set a date in stone

#439 bridetobe23

bridetobe23
                  • 22 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:37 PM

I am leaving for the Majestic Elegance with my fianc©, family and friends in just 3 SLEEPS!! Wedding is on the 21st!  Thanks for all your help ladies!

#440 bridetobe23

bridetobe23
                    • 22 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:38 PM

O

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users