Photo

Majestic Colonial/Elegance Brides 2012-2013

• Please log in to reply
608 replies to this topic

#411 MegnAustin

MegnAustin
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:43 AM

Opps my finger apparently didny want me to type anything. I have been wondering the same thing. I found chair sashes for 1 dollar instead of the 5 the resort charges just haven't really decided if I want to mess with traveling with them/setting them up

#412 bridetobe23

bridetobe23
    • 22 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:34 AM

I'm having the same problem. I was thinking about cocktail hour then following the reception. But that will only give me one hr of photos. I don't think its enough time.

#413 DestinationGirl

DestinationGirl
      • 166 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by PuntaBride 

NO!!! When is this going to be complete?  That sounds lovely!

I heard it's done and ready for use. I am waiting for more information from my WC..

#414 Kuttley

Kuttley
        • 20 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by MegnAustin 

Opps my finger apparently didny want me to type anything. I have been wondering the same thing. I found chair sashes for 1 dollar instead of the 5 the resort charges just haven't really decided if I want to mess with traveling with them/setting them up

Where did you find your chair sashes from?

#415 Lulu84

Lulu84
          • 8 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:32 AM

I'm getting married at the Majestic Colonial on June 24, 2013. We just changed our ceremony from the Garden Gazebo to the Beach Gazebo. The pictures look so gorgeous!! What are you ladies doing for centerpieces? We are having a private dinner/reception at the Wet Bar. I'm honestly so over everything that I just don't care about decorations. Lol.

Amanda

#416 LollyG

LollyG
            • 12 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:40 PM

I am not even going to worry about decor with the new gazebo - its beautiful and in pictures it just pops against the blue ocean!  As for reception decorations, we are taking our own center-pieces down with us and having our bridal party set them up while we are getting pictures done.  It is such a beautiful location (we are having our private reception on the beach) that I don't think you need much for decor as well - it gets dark in the evening and no one is going to remember if you had purple sashes around your chairs... I am let the beauty of the area decorate my reception.

#417 Ty Roane

Ty Roane
              • 160 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:17 AM

Am I the only one not liking this new beach gazebo? I'm waiting on a response from my WC about whether the older set up can be used. If it can't I have to find a new resort. Any suggestions? I had a great game plan and now I have to start over.

#418 DestinationGirl

DestinationGirl
                • 166 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:24 AM

For those who have not yet seen what the new beach gazebo looks like.

I like it! Much more classy :)

#419 Kuttley

Kuttley
                  • 20 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by LollyG 

I am not even going to worry about decor with the new gazebo - its beautiful and in pictures it just pops against the blue ocean!  As for reception decorations, we are taking our own center-pieces down with us and having our bridal party set them up while we are getting pictures done.  It is such a beautiful location (we are having our private reception on the beach) that I don't think you need much for decor as well - it gets dark in the evening and no one is going to remember if you had purple sashes around your chairs... I am let the beauty of the area decorate my reception.

That's a good point.  I think I'm going to do the same. thanks

#420 MegnAustin

MegnAustin
                    • 37 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:42 AM

[quote name="Kuttley" url="/t/77928/majestic-colonial-elegance-brides-2012-2013/390#post_1844566"]Where did you find your chair sashes from? [/quote Wholesaleweddingchaircovers. They have colors supposedly matching David's bridal colors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users