Photo

Majestic Colonial/Elegance Brides 2012-2013

• Please log in to reply
608 replies to this topic

#281 MegnAustin

MegnAustin
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:48 PM

Just confirmed my wedding today at the Colonial on May 8, 2013 at 1PM. I am sooo excited :)

#282 MegnAustin

MegnAustin
    • 37 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:06 AM

We just booked our wedding at the Majestic Colonial for May 8, 2013. Such an exciting and relieving check. I am so happy we got it!!

#283 MegnAustin

MegnAustin
      • 37 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:07 AM

Just confirmed my wedding today at the Colonial on May 8, 2013 at 1PM. I am sooo excited :)

Well it had showed me that this one didn't go through sorry for the multiple ladies!

#284 Noiva2013

Noiva2013
        • 1 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:29 AM

Hi Newfie! My ceremony will be right the next day: Apr 26, 2013 - Beach @3 p.m!!!

#285 chrystine888

chrystine888
          • 93 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:48 AM

Has anyone heard any comments on the resort's makeup artist?  Do they apply fake eyelashes?

#286 Smithk79

Smithk79
            • 149 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:14 AM

Has anyone heard any comments on the resort's makeup artist?  Do they apply fake eyelashes?

I have not heard the best things about the make up...some said it was cheap and ran, didnt last long, didn't like how it was applied, etc. And one person said they didnt do fake eyelashes but maybe if u asked?? I would also like more feedback also...maybe someone had a good experience, i am trying to decide what to do!

#287 DRPrincesa

DRPrincesa
              • 221 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by PuntaBride 

hmmm, I dont know.  Mine is at 1:00 ... also not happy about that!

My wedding was at 1:00pm and I was honestly not too happy about it either.  Pictures went to about 2:30, I went back to my room , changed out of my dress, into my bathing suit and my two boys (ages 3 and 9) into their swimming trunks.  I dropped the boys off at the Kids Club (they keep kids until 5) and met most of my group at the pool.  We danced and drank and I went to change for dinner at about 5:30/6.  My room was right next to the restaurant.  My hubby picked the boys up and changed them back into their outfits and met us back at the restaurant.  I kid you not, the break is so fast and ppl have the option to eat, drink, read, swim or lounge around.  It was perfectly fine!

#288 JennCarlson

JennCarlson
                • 39 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by sdj327 

Any suggestions for a symbolic ceremony other than the sand ceremony?

We are doing a love letter ceremony.  We wanted something unique, and feel like the sand ceremony is so overdone.  If you google "love letter ceremony" or "love letter box" it will give you some ideas on the ceremony.  Let me know what you think ;)

#289 bridetobe23

bridetobe23
                  • 22 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:12 PM

Hi!, Never heard of the love letter ceremony sounds interesting, I will diffinately check it out.

#290 Tink

Tink
                    • 160 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by JennCarlson 

We are doing a love letter ceremony.  We wanted something unique, and feel like the sand ceremony is so overdone.  If you google "love letter ceremony" or "love letter box" it will give you some ideas on the ceremony.  Let me know what you think ;)

That sounds like an awesome idea! Also, how about a unity candle ceremony? That can also be an alternative.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users