Photo

Majestic Colonial/Elegance Brides 2012-2013

• Please log in to reply
608 replies to this topic

#221 Smithk79

Smithk79
  • 149 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 03:50 PM

Hey everyone...I have the ME salon price list if anyone wants it, send me your email.  It's similar if not the same as MC I believe.

The hair styles start at $85 and the make up starts at $35.

:-)

#222 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
    • 313 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by Smithk79 

Hey everyone...I have the ME salon price list if anyone wants it, send me your email.  It's similar if not the same as MC I believe.

The hair styles start at $85 and the make up starts at $35.

:-)

I would love to get the list!  Thanks in advance.  Michelle-parkin@hotmail.com

#223 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
      • 313 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by missroxy 

Hey Missbubbles ;)

How did you decide between the colonial and the elegance ? What made you go with the Elegance ?

Think of the Elegance as 5 Star and the Colonial as 4 star.  The Elegance has an adults only section "the club", but the rest of the resort is family friendly.  I've heard from a friend that went to the colonial that the elegance has nicer decor and I think more restaurants.  When I priced them both out it was a difference of $80 ... so I thought it was worth the extra money to upgrade!

#224 missroxy

missroxy
        • 178 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by PuntaBride 

Think of the Elegance as 5 Star and the Colonial as 4 star.  The Elegance has an adults only section "the club", but the rest of the resort is family friendly.  I've heard from a friend that went to the colonial that the elegance has nicer decor and I think more restaurants.  When I priced them both out it was a difference of $80 ... so I thought it was worth the extra money to upgrade!

Oh wow ok !! You got your date set for May ?

#225 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
          • 313 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:15 AM

Oh wow ok !! You got your date set for May ?

May 9th at ME!  I would send the coordinator an email immediately to book your date.  It doesn't cost anything, but this resort does fill up fast.  All you need to know is whether you are having a civil or symbolic ceremony.  Everything else you can decide after.  If you change your mind and go with a different resort you can just cancel.  No deposit is needed.

#226 missroxy

missroxy
            • 178 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by PuntaBride 

May 9th at ME!  I would send the coordinator an email immediately to book your date.  It doesn't cost anything, but this resort does fill up fast.  All you need to know is whether you are having a civil or symbolic ceremony.  Everything else you can decide after.  If you change your mind and go with a different resort you can just cancel.  No deposit is needed.

Perfect ! I did send an email yesterday... we'll see if I have any luck ! I asked for any avaibility in May for MC or ME. I keep my fingers and toes crossed to get the 8th ..gawww so stressful ! I wish I came on this website way before !!!

Anyways :) Thanks girl

#227 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
              • 313 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:33 AM

Perfect ! I did send an email yesterday... we'll see if I have any luck ! I asked for any avaibility in May for MC or ME. I keep my fingers and toes crossed to get the 8th ..gawww so stressful ! I wish I came on this website way before !!!

Anyways :) Thanks girl

Good stuff!  You should get a response within 3 days.  They are pretty good at getting back to you!  If you are there the week of the 8th our trips will overlap!  Good luck :)

#228 CaribbeanBride1

CaribbeanBride1
                • 5 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:27 PM

Does anyone know of a website where I can get a list of different photographers and view their work?

#229 CaribbeanBride1

CaribbeanBride1
                  • 5 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:31 PM

Hello ladies,

Does anyone know of a website where they have a list of photographers and you can view their work...including the resort photographer?

#230 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
                    • 313 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:22 PM

Has anyone thought about using a DJ? I've heard good things about DJ Mannia, but am also wondering what the in house DJ is like.  Anyone have an opinion on this, it would be very helpful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users