• Site Supporter
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:23 PM

It is $300 to use an outside photographer

#192 LillianNov21

LillianNov21
    • 3 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:16 PM

Hi all! We're using HDC Photography. They're a local company in DR and the resort charges $300 for each outside photographer. Our wedding is at MC on November 21, 2012. Ceremony will be at the gazebo at 5:30 pm and will be a civil service. We're having a private dinner at Parrots Bar at 7:00 pm. We'll also be getting the trio and saxophonist as well as the fire dancers. There will be 26 in our group.

#193 KLPhoto

KLPhoto
      • Vendor
      • 97 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:26 PM

I personally shot at ME and they did not pay a fee since I spent 3 nights

#194 kybosh27

kybosh27
        • 6 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:40 AM

Thanks for all the great information! That's good to know about Majestic Elegance I was under the impression it was adults only. Nice to have two options as I hear they're both great. I have a travel agent doing some research right now for me because it was too hard to call the hotels directly (hard to understand on the phone a bit). We'll see what availability they have. I'll check out the reviews as you mentioned! Thanks again:)

#195 kybosh27

kybosh27
          • 6 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:41 AM

Thanks for the feedback!:) I'm checking into both to see what kind of availability they have. This site is very helpful!

#196 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
            • 313 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:00 AM

Originally Posted by kybosh27 

Thanks for all the great information! That's good to know about Majestic Elegance I was under the impression it was adults only. Nice to have two options as I hear they're both great. I have a travel agent doing some research right now for me because it was too hard to call the hotels directly (hard to understand on the phone a bit). We'll see what availability they have. I'll check out the reviews as you mentioned! Thanks again:)

You can correspond with them through email :)  It usually takes 1-3 days to get a response.  I have had great success with this method!

#197 L2475

L2475
              • Site Supporter
              • 25 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:29 AM

That is correct if your photographer is stayng at the resort you do not have to pay a fee, sorry forgot to mention that

#198 chrystine888

chrystine888
                • 93 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

Here is her picture.

Love it!  Thanks!!!

#199 Smithk79

Smithk79
                  • 149 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:32 AM

Hello! Does anyone know how much a day pass is to Majestic Elegance? I want to have a hair and make up artist come for a few hours Thanks!

#200 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
                    • 1,350 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by Smithk79 

Hello!
                      Does anyone know how much a day pass is to Majestic Elegance? I want to have a hair and make up artist come for a few hours
                      Thanks!

I'm not positive if this is correct, but this is a comment I found from March of this year.

Day passes cost $90 from morning till 2am, if you show up after 1pm they generally charge $50.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users