608 replies to this topic

#141 Kay6356

Kay6356
  • 543 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
  • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:39 AM

Hey Kay6356, Can you please send me this attachment as well.. And any other wedding packages you may have?? I been trying to get intouch with them for a week and still havent received anything. :( Thank you so much.

Sure! What's your email??

#142 jennifer11203

jennifer11203
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:53 AM

thanks so much! its jennifer11203@msn.com :)

#143 jennifer11203

jennifer11203
    • 18 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Kay6356 

Sure! What's your email??

Originally Posted by jennifer11203 

thanks so much! its jennifer11203@msn.com :)

thanks so much! its jennifer11203@msn.com :)  sorry didnt realize i didnt quote you before - not sure how it works lol

#144 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
      • 313 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by shellbell 

Does anyone know if Majestic Elegance offers reception accomodations without paying for a "private meal and bar"? I'm not sure how the pricing is exactly, but the PDF I got seems to be a little outrageous. I may be reading it wrong, but when we priced out a basic buffet and basic open bar for four hours, it came out to be like $145/pp just for food and drink. With 80-100 guests, that's really getting up there! Can anyone offer some input?

You can have a free dinner up to 60 guests.  You pay an additional cost after the 40th person.  If you are over 60 people then I believe they make you do a private dinner that is insanely overpriced!!!  Your talking thousands of dollars all said and done!

#145 KLPhoto

KLPhoto
        • Vendor
        • 97 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:58 PM

just shot a wedding at majestic elegance last week! in case you were curious, here is a sneak peek of their wedding day and TTD!

IMG_0338.jpg

#146 sdj327

sdj327
          • 171 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:15 PM

I am a little nervous after reading a lot of negative reviews on tripadvisor/hotels.com!!! We aren't going to have time to do a site visit before the wedding. I feel nervous about having everyone spend so much money to come down and having a negative experience. Anyone else freaking out too haha

#147 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
            • 1,350 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by sdj327 

I am a little nervous after reading a lot of negative reviews on tripadvisor/hotels.com!!! We aren't going to have time to do a site visit before the wedding. I feel nervous about having everyone spend so much money to come down and having a negative experience. Anyone else freaking out too haha

Remember that most people only tend to write reviews when a specific thing goes wrong or that they are not happy with and they tend to make the whole experience sound terrible, when really they are just trying to stear people clear of a place or product. It's rare to find true good reviews on those sites about negatives and positives.. My fiance and I have read a TON of fabulous reviews for ME.. Thus why we chose that result. Best reviews to read are the ones here... As they pertain to girls whom have actually went through the same process that we are going through.. IE, planning a wedding!. :o)

#148 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
              • 1,350 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by KLPhoto 

just shot a wedding at majestic elegance last week! in case you were curious, here is a sneak peek of their wedding day and TTD!

Hate your packages are out of our price range.. But love the pictures, You did a great job! 

#149 KLPhoto

KLPhoto
                • Vendor
                • 97 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:54 AM

thank you!! have we emailed?? Surely your name is not Bubbles ;)

#150 shellbell

shellbell
                  • 4 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:03 AM

Oh Gotcha. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users