Majestic Colonial/Elegance Brides 2012-2013

• Please log in to reply
608 replies to this topic

#131 BreezyBride2013

BreezyBride2013
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by chrystine888 

Breezy Bride- I am just going to have my friend take pics.  She's a pro.  Do you have any friends that take pics professionally or as a hobby?

Thanks for the reply! Well I did but am not sure they are coming now....so I am looking into my options...I may go with a basic photography package at the resort but don't wanna spend a ton of cash!

#132 msvasq

msvasq
    • 99 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:11 PM

Hey Ladies!!! My FI and I are considering Colonial for our June 2013 wedding. I am still waiting to hear back from the resort regarding packages/prices & avails for our date. But I was wondering if anyone had the "wedding extras" document -- I cant find a link anywhere. 

Btw, congrats to those of you getting married :)  woop! 

#133 Kay6356

Kay6356
      • 543 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
      • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 26 June 2012 - 11:28 AM

Hey Ladies!!! My FI and I are considering Colonial for our June 2013 wedding. I am still waiting to hear back from the resort regarding packages/prices & avails for our date. But I was wondering if anyone had the "wedding extras" document -- I cant find a link anywhere.  Btw, congrats to those of you getting married :)  woop! 

I can forward the email from the resort! What is your email?

#134 sdj327

sdj327
      • 171 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 02:54 PM

any march brides willing to share their room rates? I think ours are too high but not sure since I can't compare to anyone

Jacuzzi Jr Suite for 3 nights

single-720

double-507

triple-413

#135 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
        • 313 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by sdj327 

any march brides willing to share their room rates? I think ours are too high but not sure since I can't compare to anyone

Jacuzzi Jr Suite for 3 nights

single-720

double-507

triple-413

When in March?  If it is around March Break than prices will be higher.  I know that 3 day vacations are always a bit of a rip off.  It's usually worth your money to go for the full week.

#136 shellbell

shellbell
          • 4 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:41 PM

Does anyone know if Majestic Elegance offers reception accomodations without paying for a "private meal and bar"? I'm not sure how the pricing is exactly, but the PDF I got seems to be a little outrageous. I may be reading it wrong, but when we priced out a basic buffet and basic open bar for four hours, it came out to be like $145/pp just for food and drink. With 80-100 guests, that's really getting up there! Can anyone offer some input?

#137 shellbell

shellbell
            • 4 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:50 PM

What is AHR?

#138 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
              • 1,350 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by shellbell 

What is AHR?

At Home reception. It's typical a reception you hold back at home for those who were not able to attend the destination wedding.

#139 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
                • 1,350 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:23 AM

Originally Posted by shellbell 

Does anyone know if Majestic Elegance offers reception accomodations without paying for a "private meal and bar"? I'm not sure how the pricing is exactly, but the PDF I got seems to be a little outrageous. I may be reading it wrong, but when we priced out a basic buffet and basic open bar for four hours, it came out to be like $145/pp just for food and drink. With 80-100 guests, that's really getting up there! Can anyone offer some input?

The fee for a basic buffet was outrageous to us as well, you will notice many brides making that same comment. We are opting for the free dinner. Which can be held at the See and Sea or the Asadito Steak Restaurant. Did your travel agent send you all of the documents from ME?. All the prices should be in there, plus the free dinner. After a certain number you have to pay per person, but it's not much.

#140 jennifer11203

jennifer11203
                  • 18 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by Kay6356 

I can forward the email from the resort! What is your email?

Hey Kay6356,

Can you please send me this attachment as well.. And any other wedding packages you may have?? I been trying to get intouch with them for a week and still havent received anything. :( Thank you so much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users