Sign in to follow this  
bride2b2013

Majestic Colonial/Elegance Brides 2012-2013

That's great! Feel free to sit in on the ceremony, for sure. we will have to keep in touch. What colors are u using? Kristan and I are splitting the cost for some things. Interested in sharing expenses for votive holders, etc? We are having red but I have pink and orange going with the red also.

That's great! Interested in sharing expenses for decorations? Kristen and I are sharing chair sashes, votive holders, pillar holders, table runners. We are having red (and I am also having pink and orange to go with the red). I am getting more excited by the day!! Still a lot to do though. only 7.5 months to go. You can email me at colleenmarywilliams@hotmail.com if you want.  

Hello :) How do you contact the resort to book your timing and date!? I'm still undecided between Majestic Colonial & Majestic Elegance! We are planning on getting married December 2013. Does anyone have a contact email to these two resorts? Thanks!

Hi Ladies!! cheers.gif

I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself. My name is Kasey and I just received my confirmation to be married at the Majestic Elegance on Dec 4, 2013! It was such a hard decision to pick the resort but I feel like I really made the right choice. I see that there are 30 pages of this forum to go through! I can't wait to start planning the wedding and so far these boards have been such a great help!! How is the planning going for all of you guys?