Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bride2b2013

Majestic Colonial/Elegance Brides 2012-2013

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone...I have the ME salon price list if anyone wants it, send me your email.  It's similar if not the same as MC I believe.

The hair styles start at $85 and the make up starts at $35.

:-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Smithk79 View Post

 

Hey everyone...I have the ME salon price list if anyone wants it, send me your email.  It's similar if not the same as MC I believe.

The hair styles start at $85 and the make up starts at $35.

:-)

 

I would love to get the list!  Thanks in advance.  Michelle-parkin@hotmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by missroxy View Post

 

Hey Missbubbles ;)

 

How did you decide between the colonial and the elegance ? What made you go with the Elegance ? confused.gif

 

Think of the Elegance as 5 Star and the Colonial as 4 star.  The Elegance has an adults only section "the club", but the rest of the resort is family friendly.  I've heard from a friend that went to the colonial that the elegance has nicer decor and I think more restaurants.  When I priced them both out it was a difference of $80 ... so I thought it was worth the extra money to upgrade!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by PuntaBride View Post

 

 

Think of the Elegance as 5 Star and the Colonial as 4 star.  The Elegance has an adults only section "the club", but the rest of the resort is family friendly.  I've heard from a friend that went to the colonial that the elegance has nicer decor and I think more restaurants.  When I priced them both out it was a difference of $80 ... so I thought it was worth the extra money to upgrade!

Oh wow ok !! You got your date set for May ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by missroxy View Post

 

Oh wow ok !! You got your date set for May ?

 

May 9th at ME!  I would send the coordinator an email immediately to book your date.  It doesn't cost anything, but this resort does fill up fast.  All you need to know is whether you are having a civil or symbolic ceremony.  Everything else you can decide after.  If you change your mind and go with a different resort you can just cancel.  No deposit is needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by PuntaBride View Post

 

 

May 9th at ME!  I would send the coordinator an email immediately to book your date.  It doesn't cost anything, but this resort does fill up fast.  All you need to know is whether you are having a civil or symbolic ceremony.  Everything else you can decide after.  If you change your mind and go with a different resort you can just cancel.  No deposit is needed.

Perfect ! I did send an email yesterday... we'll see if I have any luck ! I asked for any avaibility in May for MC or ME. I keep my fingers and toes crossed to get the 8th ..gawww so stressful ! I wish I came on this website way before !!!

 

Anyways :) Thanks girl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by missroxy View Post

 

Perfect ! I did send an email yesterday... we'll see if I have any luck ! I asked for any avaibility in May for MC or ME. I keep my fingers and toes crossed to get the 8th ..gawww so stressful ! I wish I came on this website way before !!!

 

Anyways :) Thanks girl

 

Good stuff!  You should get a response within 3 days.  They are pretty good at getting back to you!  If you are there the week of the 8th our trips will overlap!  Good luck :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone thought about using a DJ? I've heard good things about DJ Mannia, but am also wondering what the in house DJ is like.  Anyone have an opinion on this, it would be very helpful!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×