Majestic Colonial/Elegance Brides 2012-2013

You dont have to get married 3 months before ur destination wedding, they only need the record of solomisation ( the paper you sign when u get married)  I dont know where you are but Im in Canada and having a symbolic wedding - We are going to justice of the peice 2 days before leaving for our trip :)  only telling the MOH and BM as they will be signing as witnesses

Originally Posted by bride2b2013 View Post

You dont have to get married 3 months before ur destination wedding, they only need the record of solomisation ( the paper you sign when u get married)  I dont know where you are but Im in Canada and having a symbolic wedding - We are going to justice of the peice 2 days before leaving for our trip :)  only telling the MOH and BM as they will be signing as witnesses

That is what I originally wanted, but was told I needed the marriage certificate.  Who told you this requirement?  I would like to have it confirmed!  Thanks :)

my WC Stephanie confirmed it for me.  We origonally were going to do civil, but didnt want to wait for the judges confirmation of availability and realized how much cheaper it is to get married before leaving and not having the stress/worry and cost of a legal wedding there and all the attached paperwork..

To feel secure about it email your WC and she will confirm.  You only need the record of solomisation (sp?) the paper that you sign to make the marriage legal :)

To get your wedding info posted in the top corner you click on your name at the top right side of your page ( next to your Message link) and you should be able to get to your personal profile settings there :)

We also got a hastle about choosing to go down south.  But we figured it was what we wanted and anyone who wanted to join us could but if not we are having an at home reception to cvelebrate back home aswell.. 

Ive learned the hard way You cant please everyone so you might as well do things the way you want them as its your day and no one elses!  People will understand eventually :)  No matter where you have your wedding someone will always have something to say :P 

Originally Posted by Newfiegirl40 View Post

how do you add you wedding date, etc in the top right corner of your replies, I see it appears automatically in your previous posts. Just wonder if anyone else is getting heck from parents for deciding to do the DW instead of a traditional one? Really putting a damper on my excitement!

On the top right of the screen you should see your user name, next to new messages and subscriptions. Click on your user name and there is where you will be able to edit your profile. You can add your name, wedding date, location, etc. :o)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics