Courtney & Matthew's Iberostar Rose Hall Suites May 4, 2013 Planning Thread

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#111 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
  • Site Supporter
  • 229 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:42 AM

Hey Courtney! Where did you end up getting your sunglasses for your welcome buckets? I'm thinking of doing something simlar for our guests. Thank you!

#112 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
    • 366 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:14 AM

Hi, Ladies

I have two items that I am looking to sell. I did not use either of these items.  

1)  Mantilla cathedral length veil.  I bought two veils and ended up using the other one.  I am selling it for $40 + shipping OBO.   

2) Alfred Angelo hair comb/accessory.  I had my hair down so I didn't need a comb/accessory in it.  I am selling for $15 + shipping OBO.  

Let me know if you are interested!!

Happy planning, 

Courtney

#113 Resplendent

Resplendent
      • Site Supporter
      • 45 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:01 PM

Hi Courtney,

You have a wonderful planning thread.  Would you mind sharing how things went with your vendors where you satisfied with the level of service you received?

Thanks

#114 Mrs Smith 2 Be

Mrs Smith 2 Be
        • 162 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:02 PM

Wow!! I loved all of your ideas. Congrats!!

#115 Recy

Recy
          • 165 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:22 AM

Nice Save the Date!!!

Originally Posted by CourtandMatt 

Thank you!  We are very excited!  I am also excited that my officiant and wedding photographer are willing to do the May date!  I have already put in a deposit for photography!!  Yay!!  I am so excited to have someone from my home state do our photos and at the same time not to have to pay the travel fees (since she lives in Jamaica during the winter time)!! 

My Save The Dates should be here later this week, but in the meantime the following is our proof: 

Save The Date

"Make or accept no excuses. You are where you are today (and will be tomorrow) as a result of what you did or did not do yesterday."

#116 Recy

Recy
            • 165 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:24 AM

How was your wedding? I notice you are from my are also!!! I would any tips and helpful hints you ca offer!!! Thanks!!!

Originally Posted by Woods26 

Nope! Haven't gotten that yet. But thankfully another bride sent me the form so I can at least collect up all of the details and have it ready whenever the WCs decide to reach out to me. I just keep reminding myself, they're the professionals, they do this every day, everything WILL workout...deep breaths haha

I have heard/read that you won't get your welcome dinner confirmation until a week before. Not helpful for the purposes of printing, but perhaps at least comforting to know they not just ignoring you? :-/

And yes, too funny that we're practically neighbors and getting married withing a week of each other! If you're still there on the 8th (when I arrive), maybe we can grab a drink and say hello :)

"Make or accept no excuses. You are where you are today (and will be tomorrow) as a result of what you did or did not do yesterday."

#117 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
              • 366 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 06:16 PM

Hi, Everyone

I forgot to put this on here earlier but I have been writing some reviews and wedding information on my travel blog, CourtneyMara.com.  I posted the links below:

Wedding (Iberostar & General) FAQs

Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Wedding Review

My Destination Wedding Timeline

Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Review

How to Plan a Destination Wedding

Excel Chart for Destination Wedding Planning

Destination Wedding Recommendations

General Wedding Recommendations

Hope this helps!!

Courtney

#118 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
                • 366 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Resplendent 

Hi Courtney,

You have a wonderful planning thread.  Would you mind sharing how things went with your vendors where you satisfied with the level of service you received?

Thanks

Originally Posted by Recy 

How was your wedding? I notice you are from my are also!!! I would any tips and helpful hints you ca offer!!! Thanks!!!

Hi!  I am so sorry about the delay in responding!  I posted information on my travel blog, http://www.CourtneyMara.com, that I think you will find useful.  Check the post right before this one.  I hope it helps!

#119 traylynn

traylynn
                  • 154 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

Thanks

#120 shopnboard

shopnboard
                    • 162 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:23 AM

Thank you for posting this! This will really help me check off all the things I haven't done yet! =x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users