CourtandMatt

Courtney & Matthew's Iberostar Rose Hall Suites May 4, 2013 Planning Thread

Hi CourtandMatt,

I have just recently began the journey of Destination Wedding Planning.....We have decided the day will be Jan 2 2014 the resort we are looking at is the Iberostar suites as well. Anyways I was wondering if you could let me know how the Make up and Hair artist works out for you, I would rather have someone come into do it. So any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated. We have contacted the resort on info but haven't gotten a response yet...I'm a lil worried. 

Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by Soon2BDudgeon View Post

Hi CourtandMatt,

I have just recently began the journey of Destination Wedding Planning.....We have decided the day will be Jan 2 2014 the resort we are looking at is the Iberostar suites as well. Anyways I was wondering if you could let me know how the Make up and Hair artist works out for you, I would rather have someone come into do it. So any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated. We have contacted the resort on info but haven't gotten a response yet...I'm a lil worried. 

Thanks in advance!

Hi!   I will let you know how it works out.   Rashel is super popular on this website and on the Facebook Iberostar pages.   If you have an interest in booking her, book her ASAP.   About the responsiveness of the resort, be super patient.  They have so many brides contacting them on top of their daily weddings and tours.  

Your timeline is amazing! Wish I wouldve seen it earlier–Iâ€m getting married the week after you at the beach resort, but its still super helpful :) Good luck with everything!

Hi Courtney,

Your planning and timeline is fabulous! I really can't thank-you enough!

Could you provide the contact info for Rashel? and for Roxroy Godfrey?

Thanks very much!

Originally Posted by Lisa Dyer View Post

Hi Courtney,

Your planning and timeline is fabulous! I really can't thank-you enough!

Could you provide the contact info for Rashel? and for Roxroy Godfrey?

Thanks very much!

Roxroy Gough roxroy@me.com

Rashel Edwards makeupartistry1@hotmail.com

At least with Rashel, book early!!  She gets booked fast!

Very impressive timeline, I can't get over how organized you are!!!

I'm getting married in April and I'm a hot mess getting things done these days!

Thanks for sharing everything.