Something Borrowed???

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bride2012

• Banned
  • 442 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:39 AM

So I was having a hard time trying to figure out my something borrowed, luckily I remembered I was a member of Rent the Runway and immediately rented some jewelry (i considered buying some....but even costume wedding jewelry was too expensive)

So for any brides who might still need that something borrowed, heres a linik...it honestly helped me out and saved me money.

#2 JayKay

• 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:05 AM

I have heard about this site for other things too, such as party outfits ect.  I'm just curious, do they ship to Canada? Or only to the USA?

#3 candace20

• 7 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:18 PM

When you search online, you can find a number of shops that offer wedding jewelry for hire. You can also borrow the jewelry from your friend and wear it during your wedding. Your guests care less for how you obtained the jewelry but they care more for how you look on your special day.

#4 melissa1017

• 50 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:57 PM

That's a neat site, thanks for sharing!

#5 Tia529

• 76 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:25 AM

I love Rent the Runway, and I never considered renting the wedding jewelry.  Great idea, thanks!

#6 Melissa14

• 304 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 27, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos
          • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:23 PM

I always delete my Rent The Runway e-mails. What was I thinking!? Thanks for the tip I'm checking them out now! Yay!

Marrying My 5th Grade "Boyfriend"...Life has a funny way of working itself out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users