Sign in to follow this  
WPGBride

Buy, Sell, Trade or Freebies While at Resort!!!!

Well this thread is a great idea, but are there any threads where brides can skip the shipping process and buy/sell/trade/giveaway items while still at the resort? I mean at Dreams Riveria Cancun they have at least a wedding a day if not 2! So why not collaborate with those down there and skip the shipping charge?

If anyone will be at Dreams Riveria Cancun during May 10 - 20 then I will be willing to do this, it only makes sense.

This is a great idea! Ill also be at Dreams Riviera but from June 6-16th. Would be willing to participate in something like this within or even outside of DRC. There are so many hotels in the area!

Oh ya I never thought of even between different hotels in the area that is great! Its a shame more women aren't replying I think this way would work wonderfully.

Yay one more person, I'm disappointed not more people are willing to participate.

Originally Posted by latanyaleon View Post

I'm IN too. Wedding is 9/4/12 in Cancun at Royal

Wow great Idea!! I am also getting married in the Riviera Maya too, but my date is too far away (November 2013).. But I'll definitely try to work that with other brides rolleyes.gif