Sign in to follow this  
rodent

black & white pictures with color accents

Quote:
Originally Posted by anacgarcia View Post
wow you already got it Morgan!!

What I do is select the things I want in color, then turn the picture tu black and white mode, then turn it again to RGB and then paste the flowers

here's my pic

Click the image to open in full size.
Are those the real colors of the water & flowers? It looks so vibrant, almost unreal. I really like that you left the water blue. I have started to play with some beach pictures, but it's such a shame to make turquiose water grey. I'll try it again, but this time leave the water in color.

Quote:
yeah the color is real.. well kinda enhanced with brightness and contrast but it's mainly real..
It's beautiful. Thanks for posting it. I was searching for it when Debs said something about you having a picture like that.

Quote:
wow you already got it Morgan!!

What I do is select the things I want in color, then turn the picture tu black and white mode, then turn it again to RGB and then paste the flowers

here's my pic

Click the image to open in full size.
I am just starting in photoshop and trying to figure things out. I figured out the modes and I figured out how to do it Morgan's way. I was trying to do what you suggested (the other way takes me a LONG time), but I am not sure how you select the things you want in color? Is there a certain tool to use for that?