Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides Summer 2012

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Melissa Olivier

Melissa Olivier
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:52 PM

HI Ladies, Im Melly and just joined.. My confirmed wedding date is for 08/11/2012. I am extremely excited but do not know where to even start when lol.. I am also indecisive on pcking the Himitzu or El patio tterrce.. any suggestions?

#2 tyandnique

tyandnique
    • 37 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:58 AM

I'm a Dreams Palm beach bride so I can't speak on the locations, but I'd def suggest you begin thinking about save the dates, and what vendors you may want to use (photog, dj, or florist). Theres tons of resources on this site if you need them. 

#3 cuces79

cuces79
      • 22 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:01 PM

Im also a Dreams Punta Cana Bride... Our wedding dates are very close, I'm August 2,2012.... I remember having that very overwhelmed feeling (I still get it).

I definately agree, get your save the dates out ASAP!!!

As far as where to pick for the reception, you kind of have to have some idea of how many guests you are going to have first. Each terrace has a maximum holding capacity. I have 40 people attending, so I went with the Himitsu.

Also, I would start by looking closely at the three different wedding packages that Dreams Punta Cana offers and choose which one fits you best. Then from there you can decide what add-ons you will need.

My ceremony/reception are both just about done (have a few details to iron out) and I would be more than happy to answer any questions you have.

This website has so many helpful things on it.

#4 Melissa Olivier

Melissa Olivier
        • 16 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:16 PM

I have decided on the Himitsu also my and so did my Fiance.. As for save the dates we have already done that being that everyone is so cyber savvy now a days we went with online E- Save the dates (Saves alot of money also).  At first I had chosen the Ultimate package but now reading everyones ideas of going with a smaller package and getting add on i'm considering it also, Will do some calculations and see how it goes.. The only thing I really don't like is the dinner menu i feel like our guests should have more the one option instead of us picking for them what they must eat, not everyone eats the same thing 

#5 cuces79

cuces79
          • 22 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:45 PM

Melli,

I'm just a week before you 8/2/12, so if there's anything that you need or any questions you have, let me know.

#6 Melissa Olivier

Melissa Olivier
            • 16 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:25 PM

Hey Thanks. That was the original date i wanted but i guess you beat me to it lol.. Happy planning!

#7 Sarafina

Sarafina
              • 2 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 04:10 PM

Im getting married at Dreams on July 3rd.   I feel like I should be planning but really haven't done much.  Has anyone else planned out the details yet for their wedding with their wedding coordinator?  Should I be doing something?

#8 Yadira N Rober

Yadira N Rober
                • 28 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:07 AM

My wedding is no June26, 2012. We are having our reception at the hitmisu.  I like the idea of having that beautiful view from the Hitmize to the whole hotel. I am geting the ultimate wedding package. i think  itis the most complete package for a reasonable price. Now, I have a question, Do you know if we get the honeymoon suite with that package? thanks and congrats!!

#9 ashwin76

ashwin76
                  • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:03 PM

hi!

im also doing dreams, punta cana in november! im expecting about 40 guests, any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated! thanx :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users