#63 Renewing32

• 161 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:00 PM

What is the website to Zuniga?

Just as stir crazy as my first wedding!

#64 stefn1218

• 89 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:48 AM

has anyone received the 2013 pricing packages yet? I keep calling and they keep saying it will be released in "the next week or so".  I know we have a little big of time to go, but I am anxious to start budgeting!

#65 Lorena B

Lorena B
          • 26 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 06:00 AM

I signed up for the complimentry wedding package but since I'm booking directly with the resort I had to pay my room in full in order to hold the rooms for my guest.I was also able to get a group discount directly with United airlines for the flights. I also recieved my wedding website link for my guest to make reservations and leave a deposit on their rooms. I just mailed out my invitations. Everything has been good so far.

#66 june92012

• 151 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 07:19 AM

Planning a wedding can be very stressful, can't wait for the big day!

#67 thisisnich

• 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:39 PM

Can you send me a copy of your brochure from the Moon Palace?! I have emailed my wedding coordinator several times and she has only sent me the photo and Zuniga information! Man this place is hard to communicate with! We are getting married in January! Who are you working with?

#68 CindyB

• 24 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:45 PM

I am planning on having a wedding at either Moon Place or Paradisus Punta Cana (Dominican Republic) the week of June 9 - 15, 2013.  Will know more next week.  Excited to hear others ideas in this forum.  I want a stress free, simple, and fun beach wedding. 

#69 rjill8

• 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:33 AM

Hi! Do you know if the price ($400/10-top table) is completely separate from 'dinner reservations for 35 guests'? Do you know how much if you have more than 35, but don't need a private reception?

#70 jackie44

• 54 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:31 AM

hey all .

im trying to get some contact with any of the co-ordinators at the moon palace .has anyone got am email address for one ...thanks j  x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users