Photo

Newbie, Moon Palace 2013

• Please log in to reply
614 replies to this topic

#501 Ladystardust

Ladystardust
  • 79 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:00 AM

Hi as long as all your party have booked through the same operator you should have no problems. I booked through Thomas Cook and I am entitled to the unlimited event. However thr buffets outdoors are a minimum of 20 people and they will charge you for the difference. Unless of course you drag d some unsuspecting members of the public along for the meal lol x

#502 Britt

Britt
    • 97 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:03 AM

Thanks Tara, I ended up going with Del Sol Photography :) now I dont need to worry about what photography package A includes lol

#503 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
      • 288 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:31 AM

There was lots of seaweed when I was there in May, I think it depends on the season. 

Originally Posted by shan0487 

Hey Stacy!!

In addition to all the info I've given you- just let it be known that Moon is on is own secluded area and there is not another resort for miles away..but as I mentioned in my PM - you can visit any of the other palace resorts for the day on their free shuttle bus and get the pretty beach and pretty blue water that Sun and Beach palace will offer! :)   The seaweed was hardly noticable when I was there in Nov but I'm not sure how it would be in June!

#504 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
        • 288 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:32 AM

No decorations, plain church brown benches. I think they add some with the complimentary package and more with the pre paid package for catholic weddings. 

Originally Posted by Sarah8786 

Hi Ladies!  Does anyone know if the Catholic Chapel has any sort of decorations to start out with (chair sashes, aisle runner, flowers, etc)?  Any information would be amazing, thank you!

#505 Sloany

Sloany
          • 12 posts
          • Wedding Location:MOON PALACE GOLF & SPA RESORT
          • LocationTUCAN GAZEBO

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:51 AM

Hi as long as all your party have booked through the same operator you should have no problems. I booked through Thomas Cook and I am entitled to the unlimited event. However thr buffets outdoors are a minimum of 20 people and they will charge you for the difference. Unless of course you drag d some unsuspecting members of the public along for the meal lol x

Aw thanks for that! When do you get married? :-) T x

#506 Ladystardust

Ladystardust
          • 79 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by Sloany 

Aw thanks for that! When do you get married? :-) T x

I get married on 8th October so not long now. Its gone so quick. I bet you are so excited xx 

#507 bridemoonpalace

bridemoonpalace
            • 151 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:24 AM

Hope it all went well! Congrats!

#508 Sloany

Sloany
              • 12 posts
              • Wedding Location:MOON PALACE GOLF & SPA RESORT
              • LocationTUCAN GAZEBO

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:40 AM

I get married on 8th October so not long now. Its gone so quick. I bet you are so excited xx 

Aw how lovely! Not long. I guess you are all organised? How exciting! Can't wait to hear how it goes. T x

#509 Britt

Britt
              • 97 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:49 PM

Just curious what others are hearing from the resort for the price to bring an outside dj. Originally I got 250$ outside vendor fee plus 98$ per person they brought. Now they are saying $800. Seems nuts!

#510 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
                • 288 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 03:02 PM

Just curious what others are hearing from the resort for the price to bring an outside dj. Originally I got 250$ outside vendor fee plus 98$ per person they brought. Now they are saying $800. Seems nuts!

I always only hot a flat $500 fee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users