Photo

Newbie, Moon Palace 2013

• Please log in to reply
614 replies to this topic

#451 Karen Luiza

Karen Luiza
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:16 AM

So it looks like its possible that we may have more than 30 people (maybe up to 40). The restaurant reservation is only for 30. Do you think they can accommodate or will I be forced to have a buffet?

#452 Futurefiler87

Futurefiler87
    • 30 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:38 AM

What a great review! My off site coordinator is Renee as well. Glad to her your interaction went well. You made a beautiful bride! This got me so excited for my wedding. I forwarded your review to my whole bridal party to get them pumped!

#453 Futurefiler87

Futurefiler87
      • 30 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by Karen Luiza 

So it looks like its possible that we may have more than 30 people (maybe up to 40). The restaurant reservation is only for 30. Do you think they can accommodate or will I be forced to have a buffet?

My guest list is growing as well. Do you have the complimentary package or a Colin Cowie? Let me know what you find out please!

#454 Futurefiler87

Futurefiler87
        • 30 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:44 AM

Is anyone on here having a reception when you come back home rather than a full reception at MP? We are having one two weeks after we return, so I don't want to pay a bunch of extra money to do form reception related things at the resort, but I don't want to just disperse everyone after the ceremony. I am thinking just use the dinner reservation and then go dancing at the disco afterward. Just wondering if there are others doing something similar and how they're going about it :) Thanks!

#455 Karen Luiza

Karen Luiza
          • 23 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:19 AM

Yes-the complimentary package. Im going to have to send an email to get some answers:)

#456 jenvens7

jenvens7
            • 51 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by Futurefiler87 

Is anyone on here having a reception when you come back home rather than a full reception at MP? We are having one two weeks after we return, so I don't want to pay a bunch of extra money to do form reception related things at the resort, but I don't want to just disperse everyone after the ceremony. I am thinking just use the dinner reservation and then go dancing at the disco afterward. Just wondering if there are others doing something similar and how they're going about it :) Thanks!

That is what we are planning on doing as well if we don't have the 75 room nights so we won't be able to have the unlimited private events. I have the same concern about the ceremony, happy hour, dinner...then what?! I heard the disco is fun but we are going to have kids traveling with us as well. I am curious to see how other brides have handled this kind of situation. Cost is very important to us too and a private event would cost us too much! 

#457 Futurefiler87

Futurefiler87
              • 30 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by jenvens7 

That is what we are planning on doing as well if we don't have the 75 room nights so we won't be able to have the unlimited private events. I have the same concern about the ceremony, happy hour, dinner...then what?! I heard the disco is fun but we are going to have kids traveling with us as well. I am curious to see how other brides have handled this kind of situation. Cost is very important to us too and a private event would cost us too much! 

Same here! I am really hoping to have the 75 room nights for private events so that we can do that and maybe a morning after brunch and/or welcome dinner. If you qualify for unlimited private events do you know how the food works for that?

#458 shan0487

shan0487
                • 1,393 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
                • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
                • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:26 AM

If you qualify you will pick from buffet menus- there are about 10 different dinner menus and a seperate list of menus for the cocktail hour.

Originally Posted by Futurefiler87 

Same here! I am really hoping to have the 75 room nights for private events so that we can do that and maybe a morning after brunch and/or welcome dinner. If you qualify for unlimited private events do you know how the food works for that?

#459 BellaWright

BellaWright
                • Site Supporter
                • 40 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:09 AM

Hi Ladies! Only 40 days until I fly out and I am trying to get the reception in order. After being quoted a ridiculous price for table cloths, napkins and chair sashes I have decided to buy my own on efavormart.com. Do any of you ladies know the table dimensions for the reception tables? I searched a few threads unsuccessfully to try to find out. Please let me know! 

#460 rockerchic

rockerchic
                  • 15 posts
                  • Wedding Date:February 8, 2014
                  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:49 PM

Hi ladies. Has anyone purchased a bouquet for bridesmaids? if so can you tell me the cost and if you have a picture that would be great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users