Jump to content

Photo

Newbie, Moon Palace 2013


  • Please log in to reply
614 replies to this topic

#121 DEWed2013

DEWed2013
  • Newbie
  • 31 posts

    Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:35 AM

    Originally Posted by Speckles121 

     

     

    as a 2012 bride..i have learned that you have you pay for everythinggg..but they will do it for you!

    I had asked my wedding coordinator what the prices would be like if i wanted to add decorations and they told me that with the new colin cowie collections, you can not add or change anything, including complimentary package :(



    #122 Speckles121

    Speckles121
    • Member
    • 720 posts

      Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:09 AM

      Originally Posted by DEWed2013 

      I had asked my wedding coordinator what the prices would be like if i wanted to add decorations and they told me that with the new colin cowie collections, you can not add or change anything, including complimentary package :(

       

       

      thats weird because i'm getting married in less than 6 weeks now and i'm using the complimentary package for the ceremony and my decor is all coming with me from home so i asked how much and my contact told me they would charge me $150 for setup!



      #123 DEWed2013

      DEWed2013
      • Newbie
      • 31 posts

        Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:13 PM

        Originally Posted by Speckles121 

         

         

        thats weird because i'm getting married in less than 6 weeks now and i'm using the complimentary package for the ceremony and my decor is all coming with me from home so i asked how much and my contact told me they would charge me $150 for setup!

        I just emailed my wedding coordinator. there may have been miscommuniation but it seems that do use a onsite decoration company called Zuniga productions.



        #124 MP41313

        MP41313
        • Newbie
        • 7 posts

          Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:57 PM

          I also asked about adding decor.  Kalena said that we could add favors and a few candles to the tables, but said they weren't allowed to really "change" anything with the new collections.  

           

          On a side note.  I noticed a few other Boston brides on here.  Quick question- do you guys know if we have to do anything locally to make our ceremony valid and recognized when we come back home?  

           

          Thanks!



          #125 Speckles121

          Speckles121
          • Member
          • 720 posts

            Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:52 AM

            Originally Posted by MP41313 

            I also asked about adding decor.  Kalena said that we could add favors and a few candles to the tables, but said they weren't allowed to really "change" anything with the new collections.  

             

            On a side note.  I noticed a few other Boston brides on here.  Quick question- do you guys know if we have to do anything locally to make our ceremony valid and recognized when we come back home?  

             

            Thanks!

             

            I'm actually getting married at the town hall prior to leaving because we are doing a symbolic cermony..i did not want to be bothered with blood tests while in mexico.



            #126 Michelle15

            Michelle15
            • Newbie
            • 41 posts

              Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:54 PM

              Hi!! Can I ask you who you used for flowers? When I received my quote for centerpieces she tried telling me $135 for each table :confused: that's insane I live in Chicago and its not that much. Thanks Michelle

              #127 Speckles121

              Speckles121
              • Member
              • 720 posts

                Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:45 AM

                Originally Posted by Michelle15 

                Hi!!
                Can I ask you who you used for flowers? When I received my quote for centerpieces she tried telling me $135 for each table that's insane I live in Chicago and its not that much.
                Thanks Michelle

                 I recommend working with Marvin fo Maya Floral (http://www.mayafloral.com/). He is soo easy to work with..you tell him what you want, he sends you pictures then you both make adjustments based on taste and budget! He is charging me $80 for each centerpiece but it includes the vases and candles for each table! He can be slow to communicate sometimes but he always emails back!! He has a way of delivering the flowers without you having to pay an outside vendor fee, so just tell MP that you dont want there flowers and nothing more! Ive been working with him since February on my December wedding!! PM if you want more details!!



                #128 Michelle15

                Michelle15
                • Newbie
                • 41 posts

                  Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:11 AM

                  Thank you so much:) I will email him asap Michelle

                  #129 vacuum

                  vacuum
                  • Newbie
                  • 2 posts

                    Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

                    Hi Everyone, I'm just wondering what is the best way to go about booking your wedding at Moon Palace. Is it better to do everything through a travel agent, or to do it through the hotel directly? I want to make the process as easy as possible for myself and family. I'm not sure if travel agents can request wedding dates -- or do they simply organize flights?

                     

                    Thanks for any help!



                    #130 TammyWright

                    TammyWright

                      Admin & Owner

                    • Administrators
                    • 11,659 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

                    Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:29 AM

                    we can help you.  We are actually Onyx Level with Palace Resorts (that is the highest level) and we work really closely with their wedding department.  We just hosted the Le Blance and Beach palace Wedding Webinar a little over a week ago and will do the Moon Palace Webinar hopefully this spring.

                     

                    We also have direct contact with the CEO, COO of palace if any issues come up.

                     

                    If you do not know what TA you want to work with, just fill out the form Contact a Destination Wedding Specialist HERE and I will direct you to the best agent that fits your needs.

                     

                    You can contact us:  Contact a Destination Wedding Specialist HERE and I will direct you to the best agent that fits your needs.

                     

                    You can read some of our reviews here: Wright Travel Agency ~ Destination Wedding Specialist Reviews HERE


                    Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

                     
                    Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
                     
                    Awards and recognition: 
                    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.





                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users