Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by FutureMrsCorney View Post

 

Can anyone tell me what the 'dinner reservation for 30 people is' included in the wedding packages please?

 

My fiance and I have picked the 'Pure' Collection which includes 3 reception tables in the price. This cant be the 'dinner reservation for 30 people' so when does this dinner take place and do we have to pay extra for food during the reception? there's no mention of having to pay extra for food during your reception so what are my options? i doubt people are left to starve or have to go to the nearest restaurant and walk back to the reception lol (i hope not anyway).

 

Thanks xxxx 

Hi FutureMrsCorney,

 

This was the same question that I had and this is the response I received from Angelica:

 

Please note that for outdoor events a buffet style dinner applies.

If you want plated outdoor, it is $30 USD per person.

If you donâ€t get the included reception (with the group benefits), it will be $50 USD p/person (for the private function for 2 hours) + $30 USD for the plated = $80 USD per person

If you want the event on the beach and you didnâ€t get the included functions, it is $50 USD p/person (for the private function for 2 hours) + $30 USD for the plated + $12 USD for the beach setup = $92 USD per person.

Please note there are some upgraded main courses options with extra charge.

 

Your reception tables are only the tables and decoration/plating/silverware. This does not include the meal. I believe when you have 30 people, a buffet will be included for your dinner reception as it explains above.

 

Hope that helps!

 

Goodluck with all your plans :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by DEWed2013 View Post

 

Hi FutureMrsCorney,

 

This was the same question that I had and this is the response I received from Angelica:

 

Please note that for outdoor events a buffet style dinner applies.

If you want plated outdoor, it is $30 USD per person.

If you donâ€t get the included reception (with the group benefits), it will be $50 USD p/person (for the private function for 2 hours) + $30 USD for the plated = $80 USD per person

If you want the event on the beach and you didnâ€t get the included functions, it is $50 USD p/person (for the private function for 2 hours) + $30 USD for the plated + $12 USD for the beach setup = $92 USD per person.

Please note there are some upgraded main courses options with extra charge.

 

Your reception tables are only the tables and decoration/plating/silverware. This does not include the meal. I believe when you have 30 people, a buffet will be included for your dinner reception as it explains above.

 

Hope that helps!

 

Goodluck with all your plans :)

I may have things mixed up...it may be a certain number of room nights booked for you to qualify for the unlimited events.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Does that mean even if we do qualify for the unlimited private functions, that we still have to pay $30 p/p to have food after the ceremony for my wedding party & I? I asked the moon palace brides 2012 if they knew about the unlimited functions. I'm from the UK and with all my guests attending, including my fiancé and I, we currently have 70 nights between us but will have at least 1 more couple booking bringing us past the 75 room nights requirement. Has any one heard or come across a UK wedding party who has booked as a group, not receiving the same group amenities as advertised on the web simply because there coming from the UK? Thanks :) Louise x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by FutureMrsCorney View Post

 

Thank you

Does that mean even if we do qualify for the unlimited private functions, that we still have to pay $30 p/p to have food after the ceremony for my wedding party & I?

I asked the moon palace brides 2012 if they knew about the unlimited functions. I'm from the UK and with all my guests attending, including my fiancé and I, we currently have 70 nights between us but will have at least 1 more couple booking bringing us past the 75 room nights requirement. Has any one heard or come across a UK wedding party who has booked as a group, not receiving the same group amenities as advertised on the web simply because there coming from the UK?

Thanks :)

Louise x

With the unlimited private functions, buffet is included (no extra charge). If you prefer to have your food plated, that is when you will have to pay $30/pp. There are set menu options available (appetizer, entree, and dessert) as well as (to what it seems to me from reading the menu) that there are options to pick from various appetizers, entrees and desserts. There are also upgraded options, which is an extra cost per dish (varies on the entree chosen). I am unsure of how to attach the menu provided, but will forward you a copy if you would like to your email. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just wanted to spread the word to my fellow Palace Resort brides: Palace Resort is having a 40% off sale. The sale ends today so if you booked through a travel agent, contact them and have them give you the lower prices. Hope this info helps someone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Karen Luiza View Post

 

Hi guys...

Question-what room rate are people getting per night? Full fee, or reduced  rate for groups?

 

 

 

I got a group rate at $482 for two adults and kids are free per night (total of max per room is 4). I upgraded the rooms to Superior Ocean View. I contacted Moon Palace directly since they gave me a better deal than a TA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Karen Luiza View Post

 

Hi guys...

Question-what room rate are people getting per night? Full fee, or reduced  rate for groups?

 

 

Our rate is $384 per night (with 2 adults) in a regular deluxe room. ($192 per person) The price changes a little if more people are in the room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×