Sign in to follow this  
maa413

Children welcome bags

Head to a dollar store, you will find lots and lots of stuff.

I got colouring books and crayons, bubbles, sand toys, etc. For the kids who are a little older, look for craft stuff, like to make jewellery and beads for bracelets, stuff like that.

I would going to also suggest floaties, you can get them at toys r us for really cheap right now.

Also, maybe some cards or travel games like connect four and stuff like that.

we made a coloring book (just images on regular paper) and put those in, along with crayons. we also put in some pool toys (dive sticks, etc.), bubbles, some glow sticks ... hmmm, what else? i know there was more, but i can't remember what right now!

We put cards, pool toys, soduko books for the older kids, colouring books for the little ones. We also found these trick magnets at the dollar store these were all of the kids favourites, (and the adults) We also found glo sticks, and water guns. I also packed in my suitcase, frisbee's, footballs, bug nets, and containers to have through out the trip.

Oh the bug net and containers were the little one's absolute favourites, kept them busy for hours. Another great thing for the kids is water goggles/masks, it helps with the salt in the ocean