Photo

Children welcome bags

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 maa413

maa413
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 06:03 PM

I have 6 children (ages 6 -13) attending my wedding & I'm looking for some ideas to put in my OOT bags.

#2 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 06:06 PM

Head to a dollar store, you will find lots and lots of stuff.

I got colouring books and crayons, bubbles, sand toys, etc. For the kids who are a little older, look for craft stuff, like to make jewellery and beads for bracelets, stuff like that.

#3 TracyK

TracyK
      • 206 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 06:13 PM

What about floaties for the pool?

#4 JulieG

JulieG
        • VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 06:15 PM

I would going to also suggest floaties, you can get them at toys r us for really cheap right now.

Also, maybe some cards or travel games like connect four and stuff like that.

#5 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 06:28 PM

we made a coloring book (just images on regular paper) and put those in, along with crayons. we also put in some pool toys (dive sticks, etc.), bubbles, some glow sticks ... hmmm, what else? i know there was more, but i can't remember what right now!

#6 dragonfly

dragonfly
            • 1,820 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 06:39 PM

We put cards, pool toys, soduko books for the older kids, colouring books for the little ones. We also found these trick magnets at the dollar store these were all of the kids favourites, (and the adults) We also found glo sticks, and water guns. I also packed in my suitcase, frisbee's, footballs, bug nets, and containers to have through out the trip.

Oh the bug net and containers were the little one's absolute favourites, kept them busy for hours. Another great thing for the kids is water goggles/masks, it helps with the salt in the ocean

#7 maa413

maa413
              • 61 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 06:39 PM

Thanks for the ideas.

#8 *JillD*

*JillD*
                • 5,112 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 08:18 PM

I did glow necklaces & bracelets, a small bag of small sand toys, a kids crossword puzzle book, a fun pad, a squirt gun and a mask & snorkel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users