Photo

Reviews and Pics from Adrian of the StylingTrio!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 solymare21

solymare21
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:17 AM

I booked this team and im soo excited to work with Styling Trio. I contacted Yonatan he will be doing my make up for my wedding on Jan 4 2014 !! soo happy !! i see the good reviews

:-)

#22 lisajgarcia3

lisajgarcia3
    • 5 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:56 PM

Here's my review of them (I didn't use Adrian but I'm sure he's as great as the girls!!)

Amazing, amazing, amazing!!! Showed up ON TIME, worked quickly, LISTENED to everything I had to say and NAILED my hair and makeup, friendly, fashionable… I absolutely loved them. I used to get my hair and makeup done professionally as a model and they were even better than the American professionals I was used to working with. Worth every penny!!

#23 nattiegams325

nattiegams325
      • 228 posts
      • Wedding Date:February 23, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:01 PM

I booked for Adrian and his team Feb 23, 2015!

#24 llevasseur

llevasseur
      • 42 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:58 PM

I booked for Adrian and his team Feb 23, 2015!

Did you book the trial? I'm undecided...it's a lot of money but I don't want to be stressed out either.

#25 nattiegams325

nattiegams325
        • 228 posts
        • Wedding Date:February 23, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:02 PM

@llevasseur yes, for the day before (my welcome reception), then they will change my look so I don't look the same both nights! I'm also having my stylist at home do some trials with my headpiece so I have an idea of what I want. I figure this is the only day that matters how I look. So hair and makeup (and photos and food) are my priorities.

#26 daniela05

daniela05
        • 7 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 01:22 PM

I highly recommends Trend & Art, they did an amazing work. they are in every detail, use the airbrush technique which is great. They are great people and real artists. Here are some pictures from their works.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users