Photo

Just engaged... Any MGM wedding suggestions would be great!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 trumpy82

trumpy82
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:53 AM

Were hoping to get married in the spring of 2013- I've stayed at the MGM before and would like to have the wedding there, does anyone have any pictures of outside weddings from the hotel?

Any suggestions would be awesome!!!

#2 lilvegaswed

lilvegaswed
    • 3 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:49 PM

They have just overhauled their suites, but I am not sure about the chapel. I went in a few years ago, it's pretty classic bridal colors and a classy vibe. Nothing super special though.

I know the suites previously were a popular option for brides hosting small cocktail receptions or afterparties for 10-40 people because some of their rooms have outdoor patios that overlook the Strip. Depends how many people you expect to attend and how intimate you want it to be. A room ceremony is always an option, and don't forget about MGM Signature Suites or SkyLofts, if you have a big budget!

#3 lilstar97

lilstar97
      • 4 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:44 PM

I am currently planning an in suite wedding in the MGM Skyloft on 12/12/12. The pics on the hotel website don't do it justice. I actually looked at a few youtube videos and blogs people posted about the suite. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users