Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
~Melissa~

Crash Dieting . . .

Recommended Posts

I've been craving carbs so bad lately.. all i could think about was PIZZA today and how good that would be. Instead I cooked some chilli.

 

This is so hard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeka View Post
I've been craving carbs so bad lately.. all i could think about was PIZZA today and how good that would be. Instead I cooked some chilli.

This is so hard
Do not deny yourself pizza, just have 1 piece, no more, with some salad or something. And don't put extra cheese or lots of meat on it, load on the veggies and make it thin crust and whole wheat crust if they have it. Pizza is not that bad, just do not eat lots of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been avoiding carbs all together now though except that dinner night where I ended up eating bread sad.gif

 

I think this diet is depressing me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeka View Post
I've been avoiding carbs all together now though except that dinner night where I ended up eating bread sad.gif

I think this diet is depressing me!
I do not think its good to avoid all carbs, it just makes you want them more and you will end up binging. We need carbs, they are not the enemy. Just cut down and choose whole wheat instead of white. Do not deprive yourself Mel, you are going to set yourself up for defeat if you cut out anything altogether.

I want you too look amazing in your dress, this is why I am helping you. Have carbs at only 1 meal a day instead of all of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carbs are definitely my downfall... and I hate "low carb" substitute foods. Sounds like you're doing amazing though M! Allow yourself healthy carbs - whole grain, whole wheat, etc. If you reduce instead of omitting, it will be easier. You're almost there! I'm so excited for you!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're sweet Jules. I wish you were here and we could go to the grocery store and make a big healthy meal!

 

J is supportive at least. I may have some carbs cuz I would also like to have a tuna sandwich perhaps on whole wheat. i guess we'll see. I'm kind of a picky eater to begin with.

 

My final dress fitting is on Thursday BTW. I'm nervous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree M, as much as I'd like to just eliminate them from now until the wedding, it just won't work, so try not to eat too many. I think eating 5-6 small meals a day is really helping me, it almost feels like I'm always eating, but I only eat 1 or 2 things at a time, like an apple, or a yogurt, or a lean cuisine, etc... I eat something every couple hours so it makes it so you don't feel deprived.

 

although I will admit that someone had a big bag of dark chocolate m&m's today at work and I had to eat some, I couldn't stop myself!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeka View Post
You're sweet Jules. I wish you were here and we could go to the grocery store and make a big healthy meal!

J is supportive at least. I may have some carbs cuz I would also like to have a tuna sandwich perhaps on whole wheat. i guess we'll see. I'm kind of a picky eater to begin with.

My final dress fitting is on Thursday BTW. I'm nervous.
Yeah!!! It's going to be gorgeous! I assume there will be pics... cheesy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
I agree M, as much as I'd like to just eliminate them from now until the wedding, it just won't work, so try not to eat too many. I think eating 5-6 small meals a day is really helping me, it almost feels like I'm always eating, but I only eat 1 or 2 things at a time, like an apple, or a yogurt, or a lean cuisine, etc... I eat something every couple hours so it makes it so you don't feel deprived.

although I will admit that someone had a big bag of dark chocolate m&m's today at work and I had to eat some, I couldn't stop myself!
Oh I would DIE for some chocolate right now. or Ketchup chips but those are no where to be found here in the states haha.

OK maybe if I feel myself pulling away from the no carb thing i'll start introducing things slowly back. You girls are awesome BTW.I have been eating 5 -6 small meals. I feel like i have no energy but the good thing is I haven't had a headache since :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopels View Post
Yeah!!! It's going to be gorgeous! I assume there will be pics... cheesy.gif
I PROMISE to bring my camera this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can do it Mel --- I have sent over all of my motivation for you to use b/c I haven't been utilizing it lately -- and you are closer to your big day thanI am. lol. You will be GORGEOUS!!!!!! because you already are!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×