Crash Dieting . . .

~Melissa~

Don't feel bad Jules, I had a stombolli for lunch today.. it was at a going away party and this restaurant makes the best ones so I couldn't resist.

FH said I deserved it, he said he noticed my "love handles" are disapearing... that felt pretty good comming from him Mr Health Concious himself.

No I'm going to start watching again but not as hardcore as the last 2 weeks....

Julie you look amazing and like the girl said your dress doesn't need you to lose any more weight. This will probably be one of my last posts... i hope you girls do ok with the last little bit of time you have.

Thanks Jill for all your help as well, you're an inspiration to me. You've done so well this entire time too.

Love ya girls... I'll be on the lookout for Voila!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeka View Post
Don't feel bad Jules, I had a stombolli for lunch today.. it was at a going away party and this restaurant makes the best ones so I couldn't resist.

FH said I deserved it, he said he noticed my "love handles" are disapearing... that felt pretty good comming from him Mr Health Concious himself.

No I'm going to start watching again but not as hardcore as the last 2 weeks....

Julie you look amazing and like the girl said your dress doesn't need you to lose any more weight. This will probably be one of my last posts... i hope you girls do ok with the last little bit of time you have.

Thanks Jill for all your help as well, you're an inspiration to me. You've done so well this entire time too.

Love ya girls... I'll be on the lookout for Voila!

You will be the first to post Voila :) So we will be on the look out for it. You need to post all your stuff, if you have time of course.

Yay to the love handles. He could have said it a little nicer, but its still nice to hear :)

Its okay to have a little cheat girls, my whole weekend was a big cheat! But I've been really good all week, I exercised and I've been counting calories. I'll probably weigh myself tomorrow to see how I'm doing.

I know its too late to lose all the weight I want to, but at least losing some is better than none, right?

I went to try my dress on last night because she's done with the alterations. I had some doubts the first time I went because it was too long and just didn't seem right. But when I tried it on last night I loved it so much, it looks so much better now that she adjusted the neckline and hemmed it, etc...

I will miss you girls so much, I can't wait to see the first Voila! I hope its before I leave!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
Its okay to have a little cheat girls, my whole weekend was a big cheat! But I've been really good all week, I exercised and I've been counting calories. I'll probably weigh myself tomorrow to see how I'm doing.

I know its too late to lose all the weight I want to, but at least losing some is better than none, right?

I went to try my dress on last night because she's done with the alterations. I had some doubts the first time I went because it was too long and just didn't seem right. But when I tried it on last night I loved it so much, it looks so much better now that she adjusted the neckline and hemmed it, etc...

I will miss you girls so much, I can't wait to see the first Voila! I hope its before I leave!

Jill, did you take new pics? I can't wait to see you on your wedding day.

I had such a bad day food wise. After lunch I ate fruit snacks, a 100 calorie chocolate bar, a cookie that FMIL made, ummm I think that's it. But it was a bad afternoon. lol And, I have not eaten dinner yet because I just got back from boot camp and I was too upset before I went. UGHHHHH!!! Bad day.

well, I had hailey with me and she took a couple pics, but in every pic I was looking down because she was lower than me, needless to say pics come out better when you keep your chin up! Maybe if I cut off my head, lol!

I had to bring hailey with me because I needed someone to know how to do my bustle. I thought the bustle would be kind of easy. I know one that I did once just had little buttons and hidden loops that you put on the buttons, literally took 5 minutes.

Mine, is not so simple, she said it was, but I didn't think so. It has all these ribbons that have to be tied. I think Hailey will remember most of it, at least she knows where the hidden strings are (that was her favorite part) and I think I remember most of the rest, I'll just have to direct someone.

don't worry about eating a few bad things, at least you worked out, go eat some protein & veggies before it gets too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
well, I had hailey with me and she took a couple pics, but in every pic I was looking down because she was lower than me, needless to say pics come out better when you keep your chin up! Maybe if I cut off my head, lol!

I had to bring hailey with me because I needed someone to know how to do my bustle. I thought the bustle would be kind of easy. I know one that I did once just had little buttons and hidden loops that you put on the buttons, literally took 5 minutes.

Mine, is not so simple, she said it was, but I didn't think so. It has all these ribbons that have to be tied. I think Hailey will remember most of it, at least she knows where the hidden strings are (that was her favorite part) and I think I remember most of the rest, I'll just have to direct someone.

don't worry about eating a few bad things, at least you worked out, go eat some protein & veggies before it gets too late.
I think its so cute that Hailey was with you and will help you bustle your dress. Yay, I can't wait to see the pics.