Photo

cabo photographers

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ashleyrm

ashleyrm
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:05 PM

any suggestions on a photographer to use for a los cabos wedding? if you know the prices to pls post them. and if you have used the photographer pls post a few pics or a link to their website. thanks!!!

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:20 PM

Hi, Ashley.  Check out the photographer reviews below.  Also, if you look at the advertisements on your right you will see BDW featured photographer sponsers.  I suggest contacting those whose work you like and requesting pricing.  Happy planning!

http://www.bestdesti...er-videographer

#3 mlw02

mlw02
      • 65 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 04:02 PM

Check out Juan Carlos Tapia! His work is awesome, He will be doing our wedding on March 1, 2013. His website is www.juancarlostapia.com

He gives you all the images on a dvd so you can do whatever you want with them.

#4 AmyRogz

AmyRogz
        • Banned
        • 8 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 02:14 PM

ashleyrm,

I'm using Dino Gomez www.dinogomez.com as my photographer, we have him for Sep 14, 2012. Who are you using for flowers, I can't find someone I like?? Also who are you using for transportation, the ones I've found are crazy expensive!?!

Thankz

Amanda

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 30 January 2012 - 02:51 PM

EM Weddings is a sponsor on BDW...here is their site: http://www.emweddings.com/

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 Blissloscabos

Blissloscabos
          • Banned
          • 40 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:02 AM

There are some fantastic wedding photographers here in Los Cabos. The low end for photography is around $300/hour and the high end is around $800/hour depending on how many hours you book with the photographers, if you do a package, the season and if you do a week day vs. a weekend. We have a list of preferred vendors based on their quality, client experiences, style, accountability and reliability. Photographers have become a dime a dozen here in Los Cabos, so do your homework and find the perfect one for you, we have a some great one's no doubt!. ~Kym

Originally Posted by ashleyrm 

any suggestions on a photographer to use for a los cabos wedding? if you know the prices to pls post them. and if you have used the photographer pls post a few pics or a link to their website. thanks!!!

#7 Pucca

Pucca
            • 485 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:39 PM

Our photographer was Gonzalo Verdeja from ArtnColors. He's on here if you do a search for artncolors. His website is also artncolors.com. You can see some of the photos I posted from our wedding here:

http://www.bestdesti...-and-ttd-photos

These might be some of the same ones but here are some as well:

http://www.bestdesti...80#post_1708889

We absolutely loved working with him! And everyone loved our pictures--not just us! :)  Good luck!

Originally Posted by ashleyrm 

#8 MikeyD

MikeyD
              • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 10:51 PM

We also chose Gonzalo Verdeja to photograph our wedding. He did an incredible job and is a highly creative and talented photographer. He is clearly very passionate about his art and was able to capture some really great moments of the wedding ceremony. Gonzalo was very professional and personable as well. My wife and I and our familes were very impressed with the pictures. They are memories we will cherish forever. Here is his website:

http://www.gvphotographer.com/

#9 emmapalmer

emmapalmer
                • 64 posts
                • Wedding Date:January 15, 2015
                • Wedding Location:Occidental Grand Xcaret - Riviera Maya
                • LocationPhoenix

Posted 22 April 2015 - 12:19 PM

There are some fantastic wedding photographers here in Los Cabos. The low end for photography is around $300/hour and the high end is around $800/hour depending on how many hours you book with the photographers, if you do a package, the season and if you do a week day vs. a weekend. We have a list of preferred vendors based on their quality, client experiences, style, accountability and reliability. Photographers have become a dime a dozen here in Los Cabos, so do your homework and find the perfect one for you, we have a some great one's no doubt!. ~Kym

@ashleyrm with prices that high you may also want to consider bringing in your own destination wedding photographer. We brought our own photographer at a fraction of the price of what the resort photographer would have cost.

Our perfect wedding in the Riviera Maya.

Date:                  01/15/2015

Resort:               Occidental Grand Xcaret - Riviera Maya, Mexico
                Guests:              70-80
                Package:           Custom

Dress:                David's Bridal
                Minister:             Family Friend

Photographer:    Decordova Photography ( www.decordova.ca )

#10 sierra123

sierra123
                • 8 posts
                  • LocationBritish Columbia, Canada

Posted 19 September 2015 - 09:54 AM

Has anyone ever used Alec and T? They do beautiful pictures but I have heard they are on the upper end of pricing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users