Photo

Horrible Wedding Planner

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MrsK2012

MrsK2012
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:36 PM

Do not use Debra Gullette of "Designer Destination Wedding planners." She is unethical and will take your money without doing the work. She charges 3500 to 4000 to work w the vendors in other countries and then complained about having to make phone calls over seas. I lost my wedding date because she failed to pay the deposit on time. She lies to the people at th resort to get discounts and your stuck w the bill when they dicover the truth. When I finally had enough of the games and found another planner travel agent, I. Told her about my experience with Debra and she knew who I was speaking of before I ever mentioned Debra's name. My new planner ssays that she has received numerous brides that have had similar experiences with Debra. I regret that I fell for her charming personality and didn't do my research to uncover her repuation in the industry. Do ur research before falliing victim to the charm of a horrible wedding planner.

#2 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
    • 670 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:20 AM

So sorry that happened to you! Hope other brides see this info and steer clear!

#3 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
      • 603 posts
        • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by MrsK2012 

Do not use Debra Gullette of "Designer Destination Wedding planners." She is unethical and will take your money without doing the work. She charges 3500 to 4000 to work w the vendors in other countries and then complained about having to make phone calls over seas. I lost my wedding date because she failed to pay the deposit on time. She lies to the people at th resort to get discounts and your stuck w the bill when they dicover the truth. When I finally had enough of the games and found another planner travel agent, I. Told her about my experience with Debra and she knew who I was speaking of before I ever mentioned Debra's name. My new planner ssays that she has received numerous brides that have had similar experiences with Debra. I regret that I fell for her charming personality and didn't do my research to uncover her repuation in the industry. Do ur research before falliing victim to the charm of a horrible wedding planner.

Hello MrsK2012,

As a Wedding planner in the Riviera Maya, I am so sorry to hear what you have been through, no bride deserves this.  Wishing you a smooth planning and I am sure you will have a gorgeous wedding.

Happy Happy Planning.

Joyce

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
        weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
        http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
        Joyce

#4 projecttwayne2015

projecttwayne2015
        • 102 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 18, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Guanacaste, Costa Rica
        • LocationThunder Bay, ON

Posted 07 August 2014 - 04:59 PM

So sorry to hear about your experience. Thank you for positing this informmation to raise awareness

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users