Photo

Riu Cake Options

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
  • 802 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 06:23 PM

Jerzzy, was that the free cake that was included or did you have to pay extra for that design?

#22 Jerzzygirl

Jerzzygirl
    • 203 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 08:08 PM

There was no fee...

#23 jaychristensen

jaychristensen
      • 70 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 11:39 PM

I think the standard cake will work for us too...nice that they added orchids for you! It's really nice to know that it tasted good though!
        Jocelyn & Cory
        RIU Ocho Rios

#24 jmhein

jmhein
        • 665 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 11:42 PM

Hi! Sorry, this is a bit off topic, but since those orchids on the cake are free, do you know if they would provide them for a bride's hair for free as well? I really want orchids in my hair! :)
          ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#25 DLyteful

DLyteful
          • 879 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 12:16 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jaychristensen
            I think the standard cake will work for us too...nice that they added orchids for you! It's really nice to know that it tasted good though!
            Jocelyn I have a question for you… How does that really work, are they fresh flowers? (I hope you don’t mind me asking, and I know this is totally off subject).

#26 Jerzzygirl

Jerzzygirl
            • 203 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 08:18 PM

I would email that question to Chandlyn. She most likely could get you the flowers but I dont know if they would be free. I didnt ask for flowers for the cake but I was happy that they were on it. I was planning on getting flowers for my hair but the weekend before we left I had a shower and my children got me a swavorski chrystal tiara so I wore that instead of flowers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users