Planning Fun Activites for Guest

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BrandingMyImage

BrandingMyImage
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:00 AM

Hello All,

I am helping my sister plan her wedding at Ocean Turquesa & Coral (OTC). The guest should arrive either Wednesday or Thursday and the wedding will be held on Saturday. We plan on having at least one activity a day for our family and friends to attend (optional of course. For example:

Wednesday, at night we'll have a welcome party and give out the OOT bags.

Thursday, the bachelor and bachelorette party and go out to Cancun/Playa Del Carmen which ever is closer.

Friday, we have booked a tour bus to take our guest to XCaret.

-What types of fun games and activities do you suggest?

-Also, what kind of kid activities should be plan?

-In Cancun, what are some really fun clubs to go to? I want to take my sister to them for the bachelorette party (hehe.. I also need bachelorette party ideas). Pleas help, any suggestions/comments are much appreciated.

Thank you!

#2 Sandy Planner

Sandy Planner
    • 113 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:02 PM

Dear Branding My Image ,  the resorts are in the middle of Cancun and Playa , I think is nicer Playa because you can walk from one  club to other ...the best place to have  fun  is 12th Avenue in Playa del Carmen.

During the day I suggest you make "ice brokers" games , specially if the groom family and the bride family have not been together before...it help alot to have  a more relaxed wedding!! 

Regards

Sandy Planner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users