Photo

Beloved Hotel/La Amada

• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

#31 dmccamey

dmccamey
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:29 PM

The Beloved Hotel has a FB page that a lot of vistors post pics and reviews. I checked it today and they have a wedding video posted. Here's the link if anyone's interested in viewing. And they also posted pics:

Video:

Pics:

http://bit.ly/Kiw7pZ

#32 PaulSchrank

PaulSchrank
    • Vendor
    • 237 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 05:40 AM

Here's a video we shot at La Amada (Beloved) last year:

#33 MaisieGirl

MaisieGirl
      • 12 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:03 PM

Wow what a fantastic video, sold me on the Beloved Hotel! Looking at picking a date for January 2013. Wondering if anyone would be able to send me the information they have received from the resort. I have made my request for information, and request to pick a date but so far nothing. I understand it takes time, but given my preferred date of January 2013...I don't have a lot of time to spare

THANK YOU  :)

#34 dmccamey

dmccamey
        • 22 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:17 PM

I readily stalk the net for anything Beloved/La Amada related:

http://lalunaphotogr...izabeth-paulos/

http://lalunaphotogr...s/carla-harris/

http://www.danielagu...ng-at-la-amada/

This is the video that SOLD me:

#35 MaisieGirl

MaisieGirl
          • 12 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:30 PM

Dmccamey Thanks for the links :)  Curious also....Do you happen to have any information on packages and pricing? My email is maisiedaisy67@hotmail.com

#36 susieqt

susieqt
            • 10 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:37 AM

We did out rehersal dinner in Cancun at Puerto Madero and it was also so amazing. The resort is so beautiful but we wanted to give our guests a little change of pace. The wedding was only 35 people so we took everyone. After we arrived back to the resort we had a bonfire and I also recomend that. It would be a great way to combine your rehersal dinner party back into the whole wedding group after your dinner. We chose the farmer dinner because we had a couple fish alergies and because we were having steak for the rehersal dinner. They are so nice about mixing and matching dinners. We chose our apetizers off three different selections. The food was also amazing and they had to transport ours from the hotel over to the Villa Balam Ha. They were also happy to take care of the guests with dietary needs. I also want to add that every one of our guests raved about the Lipita Grill. They all wished they could eat there again and again. I will for sure post pictures as soon as I find our where my husband has them on the computer!

#37 MaisieGirl

MaisieGirl
              • 12 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:10 PM

Finally decided 100% on The Beloved Hotel for our wedding in January 2013...still confirming that dates, but its pretty exciting :D

#38 dmccamey

dmccamey
                • 22 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:22 PM

That's awesome! Congratulations!

#39 Alysonh57

Alysonh57
                  • 28 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:38 AM

Congratulations! Im getting married there december 8th so not that far away from you. I have been to the hotel and you will not be dissapointed. Plus all the brides who have gotten married there already rave about it. Looks like you made a fabulous choice!

#40 Celebrate1106

Celebrate1106
                    • 17 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:07 AM

PlayaWeddings - LOVE LOVE LOVE the video.  Could you please provide pricing info?  We are getting married at The Beloved on June 8, 2013!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users