Beloved Hotel/La Amada

• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

#191 judee

• 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:12 AM

My fiance and I will be getting married at The Beloved Hotel on 10/03/2014. I received confirmation the wedding coordinator, Llenny and we booked all our rooms and such. I am having really hard time getting in contact with WC at the Beloved Hotel. When do you start coordinating your wedding as in food, decorations and such? Maybe because I'm just so worried about everything that I want to make sure everything's in order before I head to Mexico.

Please Help!

#192 BDABeachBum

• 34 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:17 AM

Hey Beloved Brides! I'm considering this resort next year for our wedding, can anyone let me know why you picked Beloved over other resorts? For anyone who has been, was it a big deal not having much night life around? Thanks!

#193 IvanLuckiePhotography

• Vendor
      • 183 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by BodaHermosa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone use an outside vendor for photography and/or video? I know TBH charges a $500 outside vendor fee, but that doesn't include meals, and the photographer I am considering requests that we feed his crew (there are 3 in his crew). Someone suggested paying for a room instead of paying the $500 vendor fee, but since there are 3 crew members, paying for a room will be more expensive. Does anyone know if there are any other options to grant access to outside vendors and feed them? (I will probably hire an outside videographer too.)
        I'm bring my 2 photographers from the US so we paid for their rooms and avoided the $500 vendor fee. However, I think even if you have them stay at the resort you still have to pay for their meals at the wedding (which is pretty typical since photographers spend most of the day with you). But you should look into how much a triple room is for 1 night. I think for me, it would've been less than $500! Save where you can!

You better make sure about hotel policy, also there is a law that's been pushing hotels, be careful if you bring foreign people to work in Mexico, if you get caught, there is an expensive fine for you and the photographer and they also may lose their equipment, happy planning!

#194 TA Wendy

TA Wendy

• Insiders
        • 184 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:59 PM

Hi All,

For any brides considering having their wedding at The Beloved, good for you! This property is an excellent choice.. boutique size and feel, very upscale, beautiful large rooms, awesome food and an amazing beach.

I will be on site visiting from this Sunday until Aug 21 if anyone would like me to photograph anything or needs any questions answered. Best wishes!

TA Wendy

Wright Travel Agency

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
          AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
          Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#195 Mikecantarell

• Insiders
          • 335 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 10:08 AM

Hello Ladies,

I want to share a beautiful wedding that took place at Beloved Playa Mujeres and was full of great moments.

#196 mack6215

• 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 09:41 AM

Hi Brides!

I just wanetd to share my experience with you so far on photography.  I am getting married in June at Now Sapphire in Riviera Maya.  It was a tedious process to find a photographer.  The resort didn't have great reviews; so even though a small photograpy package comes with our wedding package, I wanted to hire my own photographer for about an hour and a half after the ceremony.  Many photographers that I found wanted full or half day bookings, weren't up front with pricing, or way out of my price range.  Please save yourself some time and check out Octavio Montes Protography! 

Octavio was very straight forward and accomodating with anything that I asked for.  His responses were unbelievably timely.  He customized a package for me and provided the contract that clearly stated all of the facts that I needed to know.  The pricing- is very affordable in comparison to other photographers.  Not to mention that he offers 10% off for photography for brides! I have read and seen only great things about him.  Check him out. Save yourself some hassle. www.OctavioMontes.com

#197 Megan1980

• 6 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 06:56 PM

My fiance and I got engaged in October 2015. I had done months of research to find the perfect place for my destination wedding.  After narrowing it down to one location and having many conversations with multiple resorts I traveled during April of 2016 to Mexico to do site visits at each of them and stayed at Beloved Hotel as this was my front runner going in.  After my stay I quickly locked in my date with Beloved and had a contract in place to have my wedding there in May of 2017; it was perfect. Beloved satisfied all of my wants and more; the resort is family friendly, small and intimate, has impeccable service, amazing rooms and all I was looking for. Most important to me is that they only do 1 wedding/day. They contacted me this week to inform me that effective Sept. 2016 the resort will be adults only; my nieces and nephews whom are under 18 and will not be permitted to attend with the change. I am devastated to say the least. I have been upfront the entire time about the children in my group and di not consider any adult only resorts for that reason.  They are trying to work with me to move the wedding to their sister resort, Finest, however the resort is very different than Beloved. A big difference is that they host up to 4 weddings per day.  If they can make changes to host my wedding there in the same way that they could at Beloved I will seriously consider having it there. If not I have to start the entire process over again. I will keep everyone updated regarding how they are treating this as Excellence is turning something that was supposed to be beautiful into a nightmare. I hope they can turn this around. I want to make sure other brides are aware of what they are doing and how they are treating those they have now displaced.  They say Excellence is known for their customer service; I am willing to give it a fair change but after doing this to us they should bend over backwards for the pain and damage they are causing.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users