196 replies to this topic

#121 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:17 PM

Just a reminder, if you have not signed up the for Excellence Resorts & The Beloved Wedding Webinar scheduled for Saturday, March 16 @ 9:00am PST, there is still time to do so.

These webinars are a great way to get your questions answered by the resorts.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#122 coumbsst

coumbsst
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by belovedbride 

Hi Everyone, I just booked my wedding at the Beloved for December 2013 and we are so excited! Im working with a travel agent and Alejandro, both have been great. We reserved a block of rooms for our guests and they will work with the travel agent on payments, number of nights, etc. does anyone have any advice or pictures for locations at the Beloved for the reception? I know there are multiple choices and we are looking for something that will be private for our 30-40 guests and modern. Also, I'd love to know who people are using for photographers or music.

Hi belovedbride!

I'm also intending on planning my wedding at the Beloved...early 2014; however my travel agent is telling me that to reserve a block of rooms a deposit has to be put down now.

Most hotels usually will allow you to set aside a block of rooms and require the deposits made within 90 days...however; Beloved won't allow this.

Just wondering your experience.  Thanks so much!

#123 belovedbride

belovedbride
    • 3 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by coumbsst 

Hi belovedbride!

I'm also intending on planning my wedding at the Beloved...early 2014; however my travel agent is telling me that to reserve a block of rooms a deposit has to be put down now.

Most hotels usually will allow you to set aside a block of rooms and require the deposits made within 90 days...however; Beloved won't allow this.

Just wondering your experience.  Thanks so much!

Hi!

We did have to put a deposit down with our travel agent to hold the rooms. She said it was because they only have 109 rooms so they don't want to risk holding such a large percentage of their rooms compared to the 500+ rooms that most resorts have. We tried to get out of it also but we just love the Beloved so much we decided it was worth it. I would have to look at my contract again but I'm pretty sure we can get the deposit back on the rooms not used at 60 days before the wedding.

#124 jaylee582

jaylee582
      • 2 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:25 PM

So happy I found this! I just booked my wedding at the Beloved for September. Is anyone still on here that had there wedding there? I feel like I have a ton of questions..

Does anyone know the different spots to have the reception? And what they look like. Do you have to decide where the reception will be before you arrive?

Is the DJ worth it?

Hair and Makeup..? I wish I had a hairdresser coming with me. Any thoughts/recommendations on this?

Thanks!!!

#125 jaylee582

jaylee582
        • 2 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:26 PM

So happy I found this! I just booked my wedding at the Beloved for September. Is anyone still on here that had there wedding there? I feel like I have a ton of questions..

Does anyone know the different spots to have the reception? And what they look like. Do you have to decide where the reception will be before you arrive?

Is the DJ worth it?

Hair and Makeup..? I wish I had a hairdresser coming with me. Any thoughts/recommendations on this?

Thanks!!!

#126 rosyvaldez

rosyvaldez
          • 50 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:27 PM

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I invite you to visit my Facebook page: Rosy Valdez Productions On Air We are the best choice in music and entertainment. solo singer with my sax and flute, piano, violĀ­n, duet, trio, music band Mariachi DJ music, fire show, etc. Contact me for more info. Rosy valdez Rvproductions@rosyvaldez.com

#127 Redsbear

Redsbear
            • 7 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:56 AM

I too am looking at the Beloved for my wedding................. although it looks as if it's just going to be the two of us.... I've emailed for more info on the wedding package so hope to hear back soon so we can make our decision... but this is looking like it's top of the list for us at the moment :) 

#128 Kim7799

Kim7799
              • 14 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:11 PM

Hi girls!

My June 21st wedding is fast approaching!!

Couple last minute questions: Did everyone do out of town bags? I'm torn over what to put in them besides an intinerary because the rooms all have food and drinks in them (which other people normally put in their bags). I'm on a budget since me and my fiance are paying for everything, so I don't want to go overboard, but I want to do something nice for the 30 guests that are coming. Any suggestions?

In terms of photography, I'm using the in house photographer. I see that other people are asking questions about them too. I just wanted to know what time frame he is with you for. I know there are different packages that specify time and price. I want to make sure he's with me when the bridal party is getting ready ect. I'm just making contact now, so I wanted to check in with others who have already used his services.

Thanks!!

#129 Kim7799

Kim7799
                • 14 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:11 PM

Hi girls!

My June 21st wedding is fast approaching!!

Couple last minute questions: Did everyone do out of town bags? I'm torn over what to put in them besides an intinerary because the rooms all have food and drinks in them (which other people normally put in their bags). I'm on a budget since me and my fiance are paying for everything, so I don't want to go overboard, but I want to do something nice for the 30 guests that are coming. Any suggestions?

In terms of photography, I'm using the in house photographer. I see that other people are asking questions about them too. I just wanted to know what time frame he is with you for. I know there are different packages that specify time and price. I want to make sure he's with me when the bridal party is getting ready ect. I'm just making contact now, so I wanted to check in with others who have already used his services.

Thanks!!

#130 Redsbear

Redsbear
                  • 7 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:42 AM

I'll be interested to know about the photographer. Does he have a website of his pics? 

Kim please post info when you have it! :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users