Beloved Hotel/La Amada

• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

#101 LauraSalmon

LauraSalmon
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:27 PM

Hi,

I am also considering The Beloved and was wondering if someone can e-mail me a price list of decorations, food etc. I find it hard getting a response. Thanks so much!

#102 bluelenscaribe

bluelenscaribe
    • Vendor
    • 194 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:44 AM

Hi Ladies!!

Hope you are enjoying your planning! We take advantage to invite to check our latest blogs!

#103 Kim7799

Kim7799
      • 14 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:17 AM

Hello brides! Hope everyone's planning is coming along! For everyone who used the DJ recommended by Alejandro (or who will use the DJ), what price was everyone quoted? And how was everyone's experiences with him? I wanted to get some feedback before contacting him. Thanks!! 

#104 Snoopy129

Snoopy129
        • 158 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Kim7799 

Hello brides! Hope everyone's planning is coming along! For everyone who used the DJ recommended by Alejandro (or who will use the DJ), what price was everyone quoted? And how was everyone's experiences with him? I wanted to get some feedback before contacting him. Thanks!! 

Hey there!  I haven't received any quotes for the dj yet, but I think Alejandro has been great!  He's pretty responsive and very nice.  I haven't requested the DJ pricing yet so if anyone else can share, I'd appreciate it as well!

#105 Maac

Maac
          • 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:28 AM

Hello ladies, 

Hope the planning process is going well for everyone! I've also been in contact with Alejandro through e-mail and my fiance and I are doing a site visit in about a week. So I'll post about our visit when I get back.  

With regard to the DJ quote, I was quoted $900 which includes speakers, lights, and an MC. 

Hope that helps.  

#106 Snoopy129

Snoopy129
            • 158 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by nicolam 

Hi Everyone,

I have tentatively booked my wedding date in August 2013 in the Beloved but I'm having so much trouble trying to arrange a group contract.  I will have guests travelling from UK, USA and Australia and the hotel seems not to be responding to my Travel Agent.  I'm using one in Australia where I am living now.

Can anyone offer any help or advice or did anyone have the same problems with the Groups Department in the hotel?

I'm really close to just giving up... and I've not even started with the wedding planning!!!

Thanks

Nicola

Hey Nicola, did you end up getting everything sorted out with the groups department?  Hope planning is going well and is back on track!

#107 Kim7799

Kim7799
              • 14 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:34 AM

Hi ladies,

Snoopy, I just got the same quote for DJ, thanks for posting!

For everyone who got their hair and makeup done at the spa, was there a cost for a trial? I'm arriving on a Monday and our ceremony isn't until Friday, so I definitley want to set a trial up. I'm planning on bringing pictures for my hair do, should I do the same for makeup? I'm not really sure what type of makeup look I'm going for. What did you all do?

Thanks again for your feedback!

#108 Snoopy129

Snoopy129
                • 158 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:21 AM

i think the price of the trial is the same as the regular hair and makeup.  it's around $140 total, i believe.  they don't include fake eyelashes though, those would be an additional $15 or so.  has anyone used the spa's salon?  i'd love to hear some feedback on them!

#109 maplanswedding

maplanswedding
                  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:31 AM

My daughter is going to marry at The Beloved.  Any pricing, information or pictures you can send me would be appreciated.  She will wed the end of May.  Thanks, my email is mamakares@yahoo.com

#110 maplanswedding

maplanswedding
                    • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:35 AM

Any information on wedding and reception, hair salon, pricing, or pictures from past brides or brides to be at The Beloved would be appreciated.  Please email me at mamakares@yahoo.com.  Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users