Photo

Beloved Hotel/La Amada

• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

#1 Gjeffers1

Gjeffers1
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 04:10 PM

Hi everyone! Is anyone planning a wedding at Beloved Hotel? any information you have would be great! We're still trying to decide where to have the wedding. We've visited the resort and absolutely fell in love with the hotel but I hear there are going to be changes now that it's an all-inclusive resort.

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:20 AM

Have you signed up for The Beloved Playa Mujeres & Excellence Resorts Webinar on April 14, 2012 @ 9:00am PST?  You should!  It is going to be very informative.  Meet the wedding coordinator and be able to ask them questions about planning a wedding at the resort.  We will also have Wendy Hicks on hand to answer your travel questions!  For those that attend the webinar and get married at La Amada or Excellence Resort in Mexico will also get a gift upon check-in!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 clee0605

clee0605
    • 26 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:08 AM

Hi, I'm planning for a wedding at The Beloved. I haven't had much luck getting responses from them, it's been weeks since I've heard back, but I'm hoping to get more info during the webinar. 

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by clee0605 

Hi, I'm planning for a wedding at The Beloved. I haven't had much luck getting responses from them, it's been weeks since I've heard back, but I'm hoping to get more info during the webinar. 

you will!  it will be great!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 Alysonh57

Alysonh57
      • 28 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:45 AM

Hi clee0605. I am also planning a wedding at the beloved. Mine is december 8th 2012. I was getting responses very frequently from daniela and then i heard she is no longer working there and the new wedding coordinator is nayeli. I havent heard from nayeli at all in a couple weeks i even called over there and was told i would get an email response soon but i havent. I think im going to call again today. I am also participating on the webinar and im looking forward to getting all my questions answered. When is your wedding?

#6 clee0605

clee0605
        • 26 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:09 PM

Hi Alyson, my wedding isn't until July 2013, but we wanted to get some answers in order to at least set the date.  
          Did you use a travel agent to book your stay and for your guests?

#7 Alysonh57

Alysonh57
          • 28 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:50 AM

I am using Wendy Hicks from Wright Travel.  So far I have been very happy.  Still no word from the new WC, have you heard anything?

#8 clee0605

clee0605
            • 26 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:18 AM

no, nothing for over 2 weeks!  

Do you have a photographer? The photographer we wanted (Del Sol) said they don't work with the excellence hotels! Not sure why, but we're still looking for other options. 

#9 Alysonh57

Alysonh57
              • 28 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:13 AM

I think were going to use the photographer that works with the hotel.  I think they are called VIP photography.  Thats interesting that del sol doesnt work with them, they were a top choice for me but now that I know they dont I wont even bother to look into it.  I was happy with VIP photography's website and figured it was easier to work with their vendors and then I dont have to pay an outside vendor fee.  I wish I had heard from the WC its starting to be very frustrating.  I spoke to her on the phone on Thursday and she said she was having problems with the computers but that everything would be up and running by Friday and that I would hear from her then, still nothing though.  Im going to call again tomorrow.  Let me know if you hear from her.  

Attached Files

#10 clee0605

clee0605
                • 26 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:41 PM

Alyson, finally heard back from the new WC! His name is Alejandro. Have you? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users