Photo

Wedding at Resort, reception elsewhere (cancun/maya riveria area)?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 JayKay

JayKay
  • 3,472 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
  • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:07 PM

Welcome! happy wedding planning:)

#12 marilili

marilili
  • 200 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:35 PM

blue venado seems to be my favorite ladies..thanks for the input! I wish there was more informaiton or pictures from some of the photographers here!

#13 QuintanaV

QuintanaV
    • 76 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:02 PM

Would love Blue Venado information to be emailed to me at Quintana_V@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance ;)

#14 JessiTaylor

JessiTaylor
      • 296 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:54 PM

Not sure if someone did it earlier but i just sent it to you!

#15 Micha Michele

Micha Michele
        • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:56 PM

Hi Jessi,

I have looked at the Blue Venado website and so far looks amazing! Would you be able to forward their info to me as well? michadallarosa@gmail.com

Thank you! :)

~Michele

#16 MissGinaMarie

MissGinaMarie
          • 6 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:57 PM

Could someone please send me the Blue Venado Info they have??? Thank you! Also, where is everyone & their guests staying since they aren't doing their wedding at a resort? THANKS!!!

#17 Sandy Planner

Sandy Planner
            • 113 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:42 AM

Hello Ladies : Iam a wedding planner in the  Riviera Maya Area , I can tell you that there are several places  where to celebrate  the  your  private reception ,there so many new  places , we have a abeautiful  Hacienda near to airport in Cancun , I just  had  a beautiful wedding and rehearsal up there...check pictures below ..IMG_0687.jpgIMG_0044.jpgIMG_0061.jpgIMG_0700.jpg

#18 Sandy Planner

Sandy Planner
              • 113 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:54 AM

Dear Miss Gina :  When one of my clients  doenst have their reception  at the resort, the guests  have the flexibility to stay  in the resort that is better  for them but near to each other  , usually they make a group activity prior the wedding  like ice breakers (excursion , welcome dinner ,night out)  ...and then the wedding.  I have the information for blue venado with me  can you provide me your e mail  because  there is alot of  PDF info.... Giorgia  is the lady in charge of  Blue Venado , the place is  rustic  but  super private , very good  food! my email is  info@ultimatemexicoweddings.com. I would be  glad to share  the information with you. Cordially Sandy

#19 VeronicaS

VeronicaS
                • 27 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:21 PM

If anyone still have information and prices about Blue Venado, I would really appreciate it if it can be emailed to me (veronicasanin@hotmail.com)

Thanks in advance! 

#20 JessiTaylor

JessiTaylor
                  • 296 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by MissGinaMarie 

Could someone please send me the Blue Venado Info they have??? Thank you! Also, where is everyone & their guests staying since they aren't doing their wedding at a resort? THANKS!!!

there are a lot of coach/bus options to get your guests there. blue venado was approx 20 mins from playa del carmen i think - 15 mins down the highway then 5 or so minutes down the track to get there. so you can stay pretty much anywhere you want, but i think its better to try to stay within 30 mins driving distance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users