Photo

ideas for gifts for guest apon arrival.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Danielleski

Danielleski
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:14 AM

I know the resort always gives out a welcome cocktail and they have band sometimes playing as people unload off the bus when they arrive at the hotel check in.  I want to personalize it a little more maybe arrange for something to hand out to everyone when they arrive.  Any ideas?  Has anyone done something like that? 

I'm think maybe a little gift or an itinerary of something that says welcome to my wedding. 

I would love to see what others have done. 

Cheers 

Danielle

#2 marooon13

marooon13
    • 250 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 25, 2013
    • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen
    • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:22 PM

There is a whole section of the website dedicated to OOT (out of town) Bags. Most brides arrange a bag with items they think will come in handy for their guests including an itinerary, map of the area, possibly a gift or two (shot glass, towel, etc.) and some handy first aid items (tylenol, sunscreen, etc). You can find TONS of inspiration and photos here...

http://www.bestdesti...gs-and-oot-bags

#3 janette34

janette34
    • 417 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:23 PM

We are doing OOT bags at our welcome dinner, but I'm also doing up "In Flight Snack Packs" to give out at the airport.  So far I'm planning on including Starfish & Seahorse cookies, almonds, gum and some other candies along with a brochure I made outlining excursions available in the area.

#4 lolo411

lolo411
      • 160 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:56 PM

We will also be giving OOT bags. We are asking people to let us know what day and time they arrive so we can meet everyone at the airport (we are a really small group). 

#5 Pappy

Pappy
        • 176 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 10:48 AM

We are giving OOT bags at our welcome party too. I wanted to do inflight snack packs too but not sure if we will have any issues bringing it through security. Are you giving it to your guests before they go through security or while you are waiting to board the plane?

Originally Posted by janette34 

We are doing OOT bags at our welcome dinner, but I'm also doing up "In Flight Snack Packs" to give out at the airport.  So far I'm planning on including Starfish & Seahorse cookies, almonds, gum and some other candies along with a brochure I made outlining excursions available in the area.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users