Helpful Wording

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 RachelTX

RachelTX
  • 116 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by jsal4 

I have designed and ordered my invitations. I love vistaprint.com! My 100 invites cost less than $50. If you find the right coupon code for this website you can save soooo much money.

I did not want to have response cards. Most of my friends and family are technology savvy and if they are not, I know they know how to use a phone. I spoke to a lot of my friends who had gotten married and they said a lot of their RSVP cards were never returned. They ended up having to contact the guests who did not response. I figured, since I am going to have to do that anyways then why not start by having them RSVP by email, text or phone. Saves money on RSVP cards and postage.

Here is what I wrote:

We look forward to celebrating with you.

Please RSVP by August 12, 2012 via
    EMAIL: XXXXXXXXX@hotmail.com
    PHONE/TEXT:
    • Josephine (000) 000-0000
    • Kurt (000) 000-0000

InviteFront.jpg
      I am ever so grateful to those who are joining us and did not want them to get us a present. I searched and searched and then combined some sentence I liked. This is the back of the invitation.  
    About Gifts

The very best present we can receive is your presence at our wedding and your love and support as we embark on this adventure together. Many of you are contributing your time and energy to this event, and for the gift of your participation we thank you.

To make it easier for the more traditional gift givers among you, we have set up a registry on www.bedbathbeyond.com and

www.honeyfund.com

Invite2.jpg

I am new to BDW and hoping that by replying to this post I will be able to find it again later!  I love your invites and want to keep this in mind.  Several people on here have used vista print....I wasn't even aware of them...guess it's a good thing I joined this website :)  I was wandering around the vista print site yesterday and it appears that you create your invitation and order envelopes separately?  That's not a big deal as it seems many of you were able to still get your invitation at a very cheap price, just thought I would clarify.  Thanks!

#22 jsal4

jsal4
    • 87 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 05:45 AM

I ordered the invite and they provide free plain white envelopes. You can upgrade to matching or customized envelopes as well. I have pretty much ordered everything from vista print. Always make sure to google "vistaprint coupon" as there are always great deals! When I purchased my invites, I found a code for 90% off! Happy planning!

Originally Posted by RachelTX 

I am new to BDW and hoping that by replying to this post I will be able to find it again later!  I love your invites and want to keep this in mind.  Several people on here have used vista print....I wasn't even aware of them...guess it's a good thing I joined this website :)  I was wandering around the vista print site yesterday and it appears that you create your invitation and order envelopes separately?  That's not a big deal as it seems many of you were able to still get your invitation at a very cheap price, just thought I would clarify.  Thanks!

"Where there is love, there is life."

#23 jsal4

jsal4
      • 87 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:37 AM

Just created my menu cards....

and my koozies...

#24 shan0487

shan0487
        • 1,393 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
        • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:01 AM

Looks great- what do you think of the koozies from Vistaprint and how much did they cost you?

and my koozies...

#25 jsal4

jsal4
        • 87 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:26 AM

Yes, I created on vistprint. I search for a coupon and received 50% off plus free shipping. For 48 koozies, it cost me $45. 

Looks great- what do you think of the koozies from Vistaprint and how much did they cost you?

#26 wallabymeisje

wallabymeisje
          • 152 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:08 PM

i love flower art on all of you paper goods the color is amazing

#27 Ploman

Ploman
            • 425 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 05:57 AM

Great job on the menu cards!!!

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

#28 shan0487

shan0487
              • 1,393 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
              • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:39 AM

Wow, that's a good deal- yes, please let me know the quality! :)

Yes, I created on vistprint. I search for a coupon and received 50% off plus free shipping. For 48 koozies, it cost me $45. 

I will let you know about the quality once I receive them.

#29 Jenna1511

Jenna1511
              • 209 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:14 AM

Thanks for sharing! Theses are great examples and you did a wonderful job with the wording!

#30 JennyBenz

JennyBenz
                • 338 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:37 AM

WOW Josephine- Everything you've done so far has been such an amazing inspiration!! It is all so amazingly creative!!

I will definitely be using some of these ideas [how you organized & created layouts] to incorporate into some of my projects, hope you don't mind =)

You should consider starting your own business for destination weddings!!! [if you haven't already LOL]

GREAT JOB!!!!

and my koozies...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users